/ignore

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Whal, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Whal

Whal New Member

So some guy came on with three accounts and started spamming an ungodly amount. Can we get /ignore so that the problem can be solved temporarily before the mods notice it?

Note: Can't upload a screenshot; its too large

TetsuTaco likes this.
  2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Another way of ignoring: Join a different sub server. But this would still be a nice feature if you wanna stay on a certain server :D

3. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Do you still have that screenshot? We could use that to solving part of the issue :D

4. TetsuTaco

TetsuTaco New Member

I remember that, the user was WolfDud1 or something close to that.

5. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I think /Ignore would be great because if no staff in online, all you can do is report them but that obviously doesn't stop them, so you gotta keep seeing the stuff they are saying in chat and that isn't the best.

6. Cactooos

Cactooos New Member

How isn't /ignore a basic feature? Annoying when people just try to TP and msg constantly.

7. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

I agreee with this statement, it should be a feature for players as it would save a lot of time if you think about it. Would eliminate the process of constantly having to take screenshots and such then going through discord or forums just to get someone muted.

Cactooos likes this.
  8. Whal

Whal New Member

Wow, thanks for all the support for my idea! After resizing and changing the file type, I can now upload a screenshot of the incident. (please don't mind my horrible team)
    spamscreen.jpg
    But I feel that transferring to another server is too tedious and it would mean you would have to communicate to anyone yo were playing with which server you were going to, which would also be difficult because of the spam. I think that having a simple command available to users would be the best solution, because no one would have to go to any trouble while staff were away. It would also help with stopping any harassment that may occur.

9. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

They have been taken care of. Thank you for the report!