LEVELING REWARDS

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kieranj005, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Kieranj005

Kieranj005 New Member

i think you shoud get leveling rewards e.g. rare egg every 10 lvls and epic every 15 lvls beacause this would improve the game by the chance of cmompleting the pokedex because in epic egg there is a chance of a starter which would help in completing pokedex so plz take this to mind (especially because younger children playing will not have the money to buy eggs) and maybe add this in the june update along with the gen 2 pokemon evolutions and just pokemon

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

This has been suggested a lot. I wouldn't mind having this added. Hopefully people that are already level 30 get all the previous awards too.

Kieranj005 likes this.
  3. kittyrules2003

kittyrules2003 New Member

This would be amazing imo! It would really give the younger players a chance as you said, along with another reward and reason to want to level up.

Kieranj005 likes this.
  4. Kieranj005

Kieranj005 New Member

thank you for your support and if anyone has any connections with jr mods plz do suggest lvling rewards!!! i love pokefind and i will play untill ia m lvl 30 for my (hopefully) rewards ;)

5. Shylent Knight

Shylent Knight New Member

I love this idea but having eggs is a bit too much for every 'x' lvls. Evolution stones would be a better choice for that situation. Perhaps at max level, you can have a chance to receive rare or shiny egg like 5% Shiny, 95% Rare or something. This would keep the rarity of the pokemon. There is a lot of players that is at max level right now (more than 100 players I assume) and if rare eggs every 10 levels becomes the value of the idea, making them receive 3 rare eggs, which makes 300+ rare pokemon out for grabs instantly to claim. I think this would make the value of rare pokemon even less.

6. luca_power

luca_power New Member

Nice idea they need to give at level 30 an epic egg or something!

7. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Nice idea but like mentioned above you will never get free eggs unless in giveaways or competitions or challenges