(F2P)How you get dragonite/dratini/dragonair through trading?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deadclimate, Apr 6, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. deadclimate

deadclimate New Member

Do you keep getting 1 shot KO by dragonite?Or your poke is not have enough power to defeat a gym/farm fast tokens?No money to buy eggs?Not lucky to get rare eggs from voting?This is the thread that you are looking for to ignore those issues!Below is my tips to help you make this process easier!(I am a Salesman, this is the experience I got since I started trading)

1st method(require a discord account):
    -keep online on "general" tap discord to see if any message of rare poke appears
    -rare poke includes scyther/kangaskhan/eevee/lapra/pikachu/ditto e.t.c.

2nd method(Better, but need more time and POKEBALL to achieve):
    Step 1: Keep farming 80%+ total iv pokemon/rare poke with ANY nature
    Step 2: Use 1-2 80%+ iv poke/rare poke to trade a shiny, ANY shiny and ANY iv
    Step 3: Use that shiny to trade a medium-high(55-70) iv dratini/dragonair/dragonite

Keep doing Step 1-2, but if you get >2 shiny,

Step 4: Use 2 shiny to trade a high (80+) iv draonite/dratini/dragonair!!!!!!!It will become the main attack force to defeat the gym. (For fast tokens farming)
    Step 5: Use those low iv dragonite/dratini/dragonair to trade 2 rare pokes(hopefully both 70+iv)
    Step 6: Do the step 2 and so forth again.

REMEMBER: Trade with ppl with RANK, because they are easier to be tracked on discord and by staff.If you feel that the guy is not trustworthy, video-taping them as evidence for future report.

About me
    I am a (Professional?!) salesman and a noob photographer (all posted on content-sharing).I do not scam others, not like the others. I hope I can balance both me and my customers' benefits. I am bored now because I nearly unlock all Pokedex except legendary, so I change my job to a merchandise. My dream is to have a "Pro salesman" name tag for me , so ppl can trade with me. I also able to trade you when you need to evolve poke like kadabra/haunter e.t.c. without using stupid mystery man, which I save you lots of tokens. Another service I am providing is to help training others poke to designated level with some fees. Please forgive my grammar because my english is bad.......

Yours faithfully,
    Deadclimate

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

Problem is, it isnt guaranteed to work. Like, the noobs who don't know anything about pokemon aren't bothered in the slightest about ivs and therefore will keep their shiny (To be honest, shinies are probably worth more than any high iv pokemon, despite having no proper use other than looks)

3. deadclimate

deadclimate New Member

That's why we need to bargain, with detailed explanation. If no deal, then progress to next POTENTIAL customer

4. CRAZYNATHAN123

CRAZYNATHAN123 New Member

How you get dratini without an egg

5. SaltiestOfHobos

SaltiestOfHobos New Member

Trading or the wild(rare af chance tho)

6. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Bargaining, The cheat to life. Also in my opinion method Number 1 is the best way. I got 2 dratini and 2 dragonair that way.

7. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

You can join our Discord and check the rare-spawn tab. You can hit the trade chat and ask around there.

8. kittyrules2003

kittyrules2003 New Member

This. Since it is now rank only, you can trust most of the reported pokemon. I caught Nidoking yesterday by keeping track of the rare-spawn tab :)

9. Y_Sans_Y

Y_Sans_Y New Member

Dratini's spawn every 22.6 hours in Wyvern Village, btw.

10. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

You don't need to dragonite to defeat gyms simply high leveled pokemon and lapras can kill dragonite using its ice moves.

11. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Tbh the best way to trade for good pokemon is to catch good nature good iv good pokemon such as growlith aakazam and gengar and then trade them for shiny/aura
    Its all about whats in demand