What should i get

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CraftBattlePoni, Apr 25, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. CraftBattlePoni

CraftBattlePoni New Member

Hey fellow pokefind players

I was wondering which one i should get i couldn't decide so... here i am

Pro Trainer, 10 rare eggs or 1 Aura egg

Hope you guys help

Craft

2. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

I'd greatly recommend buying a rank before getting any eggs. Being able to get into a full server is key if you want to catch rare spawns, having commands can help you level up more efficiently and effectively, extra items and kits will also help for daily rewards, as well as being able to have instant access to tournaments and legendary events without having to get to level 30 if you're a regular player.

Danielmoody likes this.
  3. kittyrules2003

kittyrules2003 New Member

As stated above, I believe a rank is best. You can get into full servers and events and will be able to beta test skyblock (I believe it is all ranked players) when it comes out. Also, you can quite easily get rare eggs by going into full servers with the weedle challenge-- I got a rare egg on my second time completing the challenge. So yeah, my opinion's Pro Rank :)

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I suggest the rank over eggs. Maybe Expert rank cause you get rare candies every 5 days.

5. Danielmoody

Danielmoody New Member

Like everyone else I'd pick the rank and use the rare spawn discord chat to catch them rare Pokemon Many unranked players can't get into full servers to catch the rare spawns

mmMelon likes this.
  6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Like my fellow mods have pointed out Rank > Eggs. People are more likely to trust you when you trade whichwill be helpful when trading for an aura

7. WoutPurfect

WoutPurfect Member

I would say pro rank, the commands are very useful as well as joining full servere, but it can't force you. Thanks for supporting the server!

8. SVGDerek

SVGDerek New Member

Pro rank for sure