PokeFind Pokemon Skyblock Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shylent Knight, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Shylent Knight

Shylent Knight New Member

As I know the new Skyblock feature is still in beta, here are some of my ideas for it. I know these ideas are probably already considered for it but if it is, please let me know and I shall update this thread and credit whoever suggested it.

1. Feature Name - I know it is Skyblock but to me, it seems more suitable to call it Pokemon Island. Skyblock seems common, but with the use of Pokemon in this Skyblock.. It's like you're creating your own pokemon island.
    2. Player vs Player - Survival at its best. Able to see 10 or more active players with their island/skyblock. While pokemon are placed to boost your productivity and survival, everyone's pokemon has health. Other players can eliminate their pokemon to slower their production/actions. Those pokemon can be healed with potions that you have in the adventure world that you have if the pokemon you use for this is from the adventure world. If it doesn't, a simple 1 hour cooldown would suffice to revive the pokemon automatically. If you have defeated all of the players pokemon, you will earn a token. This can have a requirement of people having at least 5 pokemon on their skyblock island. This makes 1 token per player defeated, making Mystery Man stone values more achievable and affordable for those who are competitive. The levels of these pokemon used in the skyblock world are level 1 with 100hp. Improving their levels and hp, can be added later. Pvp and pve skyblock islands will be different, so safe assured from all your hard work in normal skyblock island. The catch is, this battle is automated when battling other people's pokemon. And the pokemon have 3 actions like paper, scissors, rock. Attack, Defend, Rest. Attack beats Rest (Deals 10hp damage). Rest beats Defend (Heals 10hp). Defend beats Attack (Attacker loses 5hp). This gives the pokemon another use other than to help you gain resources, etc.
    3. Pokemon Availability - Adventure and Skyblock - Using pokemon on your skyblock will not make them available to use when you're adventuring. This might be a bad idea but I personally think it would be best if players were good at managing their pokemon. If the PvP is added, using pokemon in normal skyblock will make that pokemon unusable in PvP unless you unuse that pokemon. How this would work is that everyone in skyblock has access to a PC on their island. The pokemon that is in your actionbar (the 6 pokemon) will not show in the 6 slots in your actionbar as they are currently being used to explore.
    4. Pokemon Bonuses - Have all pokemon a purpose in the skyblock feature which this is probably being done. I will list my bonuses for this when I have the time. Some pokemon have a higher bonus effect than others like Venusaur can triple the harvest growth while Ivysaur can offer double or bulbasaur/oddish offers 1.5x speed of harvest growth, etc. Credit to PokeFind for the teaser trailer
    5. Pokemon Player-made Daycare - Create a daycare structure for players to build. If players make it, they are able to put 1 or 2 pokemon (whichever you choose, you can change the max amount of pokemon to be in there and their levels). How would this work? Daycare only works if a Clefairy or Clefable or Jigglypuff or Wigglytuff are stationed at the daycare. Every hour, the pokemon receives 50 exp for 5 hours. Every hour after that, the exp will decrease 10 exp every 5 hours. So 1-5 hours will give 50exp/hr (250exp), 6-10 hours will give 40exp/hr (200exp), 11-15 will give 30exp/hr (150exp), 16-20 will give 20 exp/hr (100exp), 21+ hours will give 10exp/hr (this being left at the lowest). This given amount is a suggestion and can be changed to your liking. The amount given was just an example. This would prioritize exp shares and training the pokemon yourself more efficient but those pokemon you don't feel like training will be training at a much slower rate. Credit to BlockyMemes for the daycare idea.
    6. Pokemon Breeding (if suggestion 5 is being added) - Pokemon will have tiers in which they are bred. Like common tier or tier 1 pokemon, they (male and female) can be in the daycare for.. for example, 2 hours, after 2 hours, their first evolution will be born and added to your pc. If your pc is full, the daycare will be locked and unable to be used until that pokemon has been picked up. The catch is, when you place them into the daycare, you will be asked if you are breeding or not. If you are, the daycare will not level your pokemon at all. If you are not, the daycare will level your pokemon. Credit to whoever suggested it
    7. Mountable Pokemon - If pvp is not implemented, I think mounting your pokemon should be great. If players are at your island, you can give them the permission to mount your pokemon or not. If you fall, wouldn't it be awesome if you summon your aerodactyl or dragonite to make you fly back to your island without dying or ride a Rapidash or Taurus around the island you have created for faster transport. This can be a donator rank feature for them but yeah. Credit to whoever suggested it
    8. Skyblock/Pokemon Island Lobby - Have a little lobby for them skyblockers that other players can see each other. This can include pvp (if pvp is added) and pve (which is normal) skyblock world teleporters. A shop can be placed here but it's not necessary.
    9. Skyblock/Pokemon Island Store (if the suggestion 8 is added) - Items from here can be purchased using your coins from the adventure world, or tokens. Ranging from seeds, wools, blocks, stack of blocks.
    10. Adventure World and Skyblock Currency/Pokemon integration - If suggestions 1 to 9 are added, this will make more value to the pokemon you carry and use every day, this will give more use to your coins and tokens, this will make players have more things to do other than battle other trainers with their pokemon in the adventure world. Add a skyblock teleporter npc which opens the server worlds for skyblock for a price of coins or tokens.
    Explanation: Skyblock Island (Pokemon Island, to me) will be used as a personal achievement that gives users the ability to build their own island or play competitively without the use of using pokemon moves. Skyblock with Pokemon bonuses sounds awesome but what's the difference there? Just pokemon giving bonuses. You can easily replace pokemon with just their bonuses and it would still be the same. Playing on your own can get boring. Combining the two worlds will give the skyblock feature more use such as the daycare suggestion which will help breed pokemon with good natures that people can trade or level up their pokemon without using them in battle, battling others in pvp, plus you can add more features to help players achieve more. Honestly I like servers when they become one whole universe instead of making it all separated with different stuff, you know? This is a long shot to be used but I hope my ideas could help the server in a way for other ideas.

NOTE: All the suggestions/ideas can be arranged to PokeFind team's liking however they wish and variate them in any way. How I described may be too much or too easy.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  2. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

Nice ideas :)

3. kittyrules2003

kittyrules2003 New Member

Wow, I really like some of these! I personally would love to start out with a Pokemon, even if that Pokemon isn't a natural starter^^

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I don't really want any kinda of pvp or pve mostly cause I'm more of a ... well Non-Pvp-er (?) also I think No.9 is already coming. Besides that awesome suggestion. I wish they came up with there own name instead of calling it Skyblock. Maybe like SkyFind or PokeBlock.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

When skyblock becomes pvp that makes it sky wars. It would be impossible however to build with only 4 slots and 6 pokemon. I like your ideas how ever I'm confused with some of the suggestion for pokefind original server being thrown in there

6. Shylent Knight

Shylent Knight New Member

@ZombByeGod - That's your own style which I understand, and I appreciate the feedback. Not everyone are pvp'ers but there are pvp'ers out there on PokeFind.

@Voultronix - It would be impossible to build? or would it make it harder for players to build? The pvp suggestion does not have to be the way I have described. PvP does not have to be that players can't be killed by other players, it can just be knocking out pokemon out of their stationed areas or somewhat that helps player's productivity. Like Mewtwo, kills all mobs nearby or whatever.. Someone can knock it out, and that player's structures is defenseless against mobs. Skyblock PvP is Skywars? I forgot that was a thing. I am rarely on MC to know that to know off by heart. As for the original server, I meant like an NPC to simply go from Adventure World to the Skyblock feature with the cost of coins to transfer. This NPC can be placed in Mystical Keep and.. Aether Village or something instead of going to hub all the time. With the pokemon availability is a similar concept to putting pokemon in gyms, except in another world.

@kittyrules2003 - I am glad you like some of these ideas.

7. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

You have to go to the hub to go to the skyblock server that's how programming works. As it's a separate server all together