A new egg. Fusion of Pokemon!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kiiko, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Pokemon ultimate fusion is a pokemon fan made game which has a mechanic to fuse two pokemon together, I was thinking Fusion eggs. If you go to pinterest and search "pokemon pokefusions" you will find loads of detailed artist drawings of pokefusions. If you look at my previous thread (Unoffical Team Toxic lore, found in Content.) You will see a pokefusion of caterpie and onix. If you did some fan favourite pokefusions like a arcanine and nidoking fusion pokefinds store would be getting way more money. That is all feel free to comment with your opinion and experiences with the topic I suggested. :):):)

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Wouldn't you need to make new models for each fusion. I think they should first add each gen before considering fakemons. Still a great idea :D

3. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Yes but of course the fakemons would all be generation 1 fusions.

4. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Fusion pokemon sounds like a great idea, however, they would look a bit weird :confused:

5. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Oh. I think other Generations might be higher on the To Do list though. Also this website could be used for some of the fusions. Some of them are messed up but some are really good. Crabby And Blastoise Fusion is really good :D

http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

Kiiko likes this.
  6. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Also I forgot to mention, Aura pokemon are basically fakemon, So I think the server has been worrying for them ^^

7. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I love with the fan game but I feel like it would be too hard to implement