Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheUNICORNTrap2, May 4, 2017.

1. TheUNICORNTrap2

TheUNICORNTrap2 New Member

I think their should be Nurseries. For those of you who don't know, it is almost in every actual pokemon game. You put your pokemon in and pay a certain amount for each level it gains. The pokemon in the nursery goes up a level every 10,000 steps maybe?

Y_Sans_Y likes this.
  2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

This has been suggested before. Those are called daycare centers. Really hoping this gets added mostly cause you can also breed pokemon in the daycare center.

HexedHero likes this.
  3. Potatos

Potatos New Member

Yes a daycare idea would be good because i dont have to level them up maunally ya i cant spell:)

4. greatgamer5001

greatgamer5001 New Member

Please add this, admins.

5. NerfedSurvivor

NerfedSurvivor New Member

But if a daycare is added you can just breed rares and get unlimited amount of them?

6. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

There are some rules to breeding. You can't breed pokemon that don't belong in a egg group which includes almost all legendaries besides this 1 useless one in gen 4. Your pokemon can only breed with someone from the same egg group. After breeding you receive a egg. In PokeFind that egg could take certain days or amount of steps to hatch. Maybe 2 days or something. Breeding is a long process. You would probable have to leave your pokemon in the daycare for a day or 2. I think you should also have to pay with coins to breed your pokemon and maybe you can use tokens to speed it up. Maybe you also have to be a certain level to even breed pokemon. This kind of stuff would probable make it fair cause eggs brought from shop will still way better. Also breeding is kinda end game mechanic and a lot of people already reached level 30 and have nothing more to do.

NerfedSurvivor likes this.