invisible island ! help!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by colbywbr, May 6, 2017.

1. colbywbr

colbywbr New Member

I gave my island away, but when I went to leave and create another. it sent me to an invisible block island where I have no privleges or resets or anything. i'm stuck! Ive tried to join and leave other peoples islands, reset my island, log in and out. I can't do anything to fix it. It happened the other day
    and its still going on. its on the minecraft skyblock beta server and if you need proof, just tpa to colbywbr in game! its really annoying

2. SanderOG

SanderOG New Member

when you reset your island serveral amount of times you will sent to that thing

3. colbywbr

colbywbr New Member

I've reset it once, but still had two resets or something like that, I gave my island to a friend, (I didn't want to kick him off but I wanted to play solo) and now I cant create an island. is there a way I can get a different island or something? or am I forever doomed to play with other people?

4. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

Hey there! An admin will have to reset your island resets for you to start a new island. For now, you could just play with other people and make more friends :)