ckamps

New Member, Male, 25

ckamps was last seen:
Aug 4, 2017
    1. DaRealJelyko
      DaRealJelyko
    2. DaRealJelyko
      DaRealJelyko
      I got banned for hacking and I was showing youtube how to hack. now I got permanently banned And I really want to join the server and make videos about it. I'm not a really big YouTuber I only have 32 subs but I make great content. Can you please let me in the server again I will never
    3. DaRealJelyko
      DaRealJelyko
    4. alpha_wolf55
      alpha_wolf55
      NEATHER DOSE YOUR APPEAL!!
    5. alpha_wolf55
      alpha_wolf55
      IAM PIST OFF at the server anti cheat because i was playing on one of your glitchy maps were you coudnt place blocks and i coud cause i was lagging and i got band REALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH AND dont thinck about sending me to suport cause that crap dose nothing.
    6. kyliantheboss
      kyliantheboss
      Hello sit i have a question, i was busy trading my aura pokemon, then the system crashed something with java, i lost my aura pokemon and didn't get he pokemon i was trading for can you help me what to do to get my aura pokemon back
      1. MysticDoesPvp
        MysticDoesPvp
        This should not be here, make a thread about this in the support section, be sure to provide evidence.
        Jul 30, 2017
    7. AGXgaming
      AGXgaming
      HELLO I would like to apply for a jr.MOD Please I think that this server could go somewhere ( well it has already )
      but i would like to be a part of it so i can help the community
    8. McGameMaster
      McGameMaster
      I want there to be mountable pokemon so people like me dont have to waste sooo much time saving up tokens to get a bike
      1. alpha_wolf55 likes this.
      2. MysticDoesPvp
        MysticDoesPvp
        No, mountable pokemon would cause severe lag, the server is better off without them.
        Jul 30, 2017
    9. Voultronix
    10. brian coppinger
      brian coppinger
      Hi,
      my friend's account slipedcase_colt9 and i joined the new skyblock version of your game, we have loved it so far. but my friend and the beginning wanted the do his own island, then he joined mine, then left again, and now he has left his island and wishes to join mine. but the server says he has had too many island resets. i was wondering is he able to join my island?
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 22, 1998 (Age: 25)