All purchasing/store issues must be sent to [email protected]. Aug 27, 2017

PeteZa was last seen:
Jan 26, 2018
    1. GismothegamerYT
      GismothegamerYT
      How do i apply for staff
    2. rufffisher
      rufffisher
      i selected a very hard challenge on accident is there a way i can unable the challenge
    3. rhinoboy
      rhinoboy
      can u help me?
    4. cg807
      cg807
      Hi I'm cg807, and there's a bug where I'll be playing Pokewars, it won't let me die from final kill, and I'll win out of nowhere. People are accusing me of hacks and I don't want to get banned.
    5. bobthebuilder514
      bobthebuilder514
      i was banned for scamming but i lost power and got disconnected can u help
    6. DrAco
      DrAco
      I would like to report a serious issue i posted this on forums but never got an answer so basically the issue is that when ever i would go into the pokemon world it would load the texture pack freeze my game then crash and i did the router for 30sec thing delete the texture pack file and that stuff but nothing ive even changed versions please help
    7. terminator_XX
      terminator_XX
      i was reported for hacking but i was not and i got banned
      1. terminator_XX
        Sep 23, 2017
    8. Pieterjan
      Pieterjan
      Hello PeteZa,
      I like the server but I have a problem.
      The new Thea and Crainer quest isn't working for me, can you help me?
    9. TheZane
      TheZane
      My username is TheZane and whenever i try to log in it says "Sorry, failed to load your data! Please contact a member of our staff." I really want to play and ! don't know why this is happening. Iv'e tried every version of minecraft and restarting everything I can think of
    10. SuperSanic Playz
      SuperSanic Playz
      hello can you check out my mod request?
    11. Swagelicous
      Swagelicous
      Hi I'm 11 and I really whant a rank and please I have no pay pal that why I'm sending please have a heart please my Minecraft name is swagelicous
      Please text back yeas or no please say yes but if no please send back no or msg me on [email protected]

Sent from my iPod
    12. ConnorAlbury
      ConnorAlbury
      Hello my name is Connor Albury but my username is Monsterdjc.
      I was banned for having an inappropriate skin that said fu and i know that could be offensive so i changed it but i dont know how to appeal on forums and i am just asking for your help to get appealed can you please help me i would really appreciate.

Thank You
    13. Draxx95
      Draxx95
      or can you tell me how to appeal
    14. Draxx95
      Draxx95
      hi my in game name id Draxx95
      i was ban form the server and i am asking you to unban me plz i want to play poke world with ssundee so if you can plz plz plz unban me i am vary sorry i will never hack again an this server
    15. Ryley
      Ryley
      i have been banned from this sever for nothing and i just want to say i love the server and if you can help me get back in it i would be so thankful and my user name is Enderkiller068
    16. Jeff0G
      Jeff0G
    17. ImaTrashCannot
      ImaTrashCannot
      PeteZa I went to ryder to do the legendary bird quest and I was in a battle then in the middle of the battle I got teleported outside team rockets base. Can u help me get back in bc I cant continue quest I'm just waiting outside of base
    18. DevineCyko
      DevineCyko
      Hi just wondering how long it takes for appeals to be reviewed?
    19. SliverUnknown
      SliverUnknown
      Hi, do you know why I can't join I tried 1.10 but it says Not authenticated with Minecraft.net
    20. Sabrina Staffieri
      Sabrina Staffieri
      Hi, there's a hole at spawn, that I am currently stuck in as I am typing this, right beside the trainer with the red snorlax behind pokemon center.
      1. PeteZa
        PeteZa
        Send me coordinates? + server
        Sep 16, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    October 9