High School Student

MrWaffleFries - Chris

Crazy Active Member, Male, 25, from Nebraska, USA

Glad to be part of such an amazing community. Feb 3, 2017

MrWaffleFries - Chris was last seen:
Jun 18, 2017
    1. pipiklatie
      pipiklatie
      hello i have found a hole at coordinates x1023 y96 z-996 can you plzz fix it

written by pipiklatie
    2. Brayton
      Brayton
      how can I send a report on the Minecraft network on "Bugs"?
    3. Xxanima1pxX
      Xxanima1pxX
      hello this server is also for sp?
    4. RinOkumura17
      RinOkumura17
      i would like to reset my game? is that possible? please :)
      1. Minutes
        Minutes
        Not possible
        Feb 24, 2017
    5. Lololmatt
      Lololmatt
      Dude can you just give me an egg to get charmander since you admins are useless and won't help me get it back
      1. Minutes
        Minutes
        He is not admin.
        Feb 24, 2017
    6. crossbell
      crossbell
      I'm trap down here
      x -522
      y 85
      z 533
    7. Garrett
      Garrett
      I am having trouble loading the resource pack it worked yesterday but today it's not working. I went on other servers with resource packs and they work just fine, i have made sure the server resource pack is enabled and i have tried /rp and nothing is working.
    8. bambercg
      bambercg
      hi mrwaffles my friend and me were playing and he desisted to buy some eggs so he bought 3 + 1 for me, the one for me did not show up and he lost one of his Pokemon a poregon plz help
      1. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        Post on the forums as posting on my profile doesent do anything. Also Aaron or dmatias7 will be able to help you on Discord.
        Feb 14, 2017
    9. inkventive
      inkventive
      Hi MrWaffleFries, assuming you're a Mod here. Are you able to implement a search function to the forums? Makes it easier to see if a post has already been made when making a suggestion. (If the search button is actually already here; I haven't looked hard enough!)
      1. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        @Aaron Talk to him about that. Yes I am a SR. MOD.
        Feb 9, 2017
        inkventive likes this.
    10. Mya
      Mya
      There's a hole at -475 77 161 in Foretree.
      1. Mya
        Mya
        And at -581 79 173.
        Feb 8, 2017
      2. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        Thank you for the hole reports :)
        Feb 9, 2017
    11. Mya
      Mya
      Hey MrWaffleFries! There is this player named blondstone, and she spammed like, ALOT. We told her multiple times to stop, yet she kept spamming. If you don't believe me, I have proof, but I do not know where to send it to. So if you could tell me where to send it to, that would be wonderful!
      1. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        Could you provide a screenshot on the forums?
        Feb 9, 2017
    12. elyas
    13. Ben Waco
      Ben Waco
      Hi can you anser my ?
      1. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        I already did.
        Feb 8, 2017
    14. Mya
      Mya
      Hello MrWaffleFries!! I found a hole at 1059 71 -973 In Mystical Keep!
      1. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        Feb 7, 2017
    15. Pastersnacks
      Pastersnacks
      I wanted to know if the server is going to be reset after the full release I think it is but I want to make sure. I would be so sad loosing my lil lappy
      1. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        We have gone into full release. We hope to not have to release again. If we do not have too.
        Feb 7, 2017
    16. mikeerussell
      mikeerussell
      mrwafflefries I am a youtuber
      1. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        Post your YouTube channel in a new thread. Also make a series and staff will review it.
        Feb 7, 2017
    17. Lololmatt
      Lololmatt
      what do i do if i put my charmander in my pc and it disappeared help me please or just tell me how to reset
      1. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        I have already addressed this issue in your forum post.
        Feb 7, 2017
    18. MrWaffleFries - Chris
      MrWaffleFries - Chris
      Glad to be part of such an amazing community.
      1. Skelly and Ben Waco like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1998 (Age: 25)
    High School Student
    I am a 19 year old High School student. My life consist of Soccer, School, and Using my computer to do various things. I am too old for soccer where I live - so now all the free time I have is used on the computer. Server Administration, Photoshop, YouTube, Twitch, etc. I literally spend at least 10+hours a day on my computer.

Minecraft: I have been apart of the game for about 5 years now. I did not get into server owning, and administration till about a year in. So my experience with servers started 4 years back. Becoming a Mod on a SkyBlock server (Known as MineLegacy, that then became SkyTopia, SkyMania) I followed the name through many different owners - RasecLOG, xBikyouboy, BoomerDoesIt, M16xBlast, and even Aaron here. That is how I met Aaron. I would work day and night on the server, and when Aaron became owner I was his lead Admin and developer. I have more experience than most folks here. I may not know how to make Custom Plugins, Or Develop different things. But I have been around enough community to know commands - What to do - How to handle things.

How Many Communitys?: Well, I have Owned SkyForge - Factions, SkyForge - SkyBlock, SkyForge - SkyGrid, VoltoCraft - factions, McSkyBlock - SkyBlock. - I have been Admin on honestly too many to count - or even remember the names to. But the most important ones are, MineLegacy, SkyTopia, SkyMania, VoltoCraft, SpacePrison (Yes the server deadlox played on) and some others.

I rarely am promoted to Mod, but go straight to Admin due to my past exsperience with Owning, and Being Admin on SkyBlock, Factions, Plots, PvP, Kits, Prison, MiniGames so on and so fourth.

Why I am here: Aaron one day messaged me about this great opportunity, I joined and instantly laughed. Due to the fact of how well done everything was, how custom things were. The beauty of the server, the amazement I saw around. Not to mention how many players where on. Later on - I was invited to the Staff List / Call and teared up a little bit because I know how far this server is going to go.

When am I leaving: Well see... Never. I potentially want to make this my Job. Either as like a forum moderator / Livechat helper to help with things. Start a YouTube or Twitch and film on the server. Only time will tell, so we shall see.

If there is anything else you would like to know about me. Feel Free to ask! I am quite literally an open book :D

Signature

[​IMG]
    Important Server Link's
    < Profile | Apply for Staff | Live Map | PokeFind Twitter | Discord >
    < PokeFind Facebook | FAQ >

My Important Links
    < My Twitch | My YouTube | My Twitter >

If I helped in any way, Go ahead and leave a like.
    -MrWaffleFries
    [​IMG]