UmmMinez
      I remember you. :P
    2. toughjayden916
      toughjayden916
      um can you reset my account toughjayden916
      1. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        Hello toughjayden916,

I do not believe we reset accounts on PokeFind.
        Jun 21, 2018
    3. Pars2000
      Pars2000
      e h
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Pars2000
        Pars2000
        E H.
        May 27, 2018
      3. ShootingFor3
        May 27, 2018
      4. Pars2000
        Pars2000
        He rhymes with Avi
        May 27, 2018
    4. Zcraftman
      Zcraftman
      on skyblock we purchased rank and its not working
      1. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        Hello Zcraftman,

You will need to log into Pokemon World if you haven't already. Assuming that the purchase has gone through that is. If it still doesn't work, email [email protected] with the purchase receipt and your In Game Name.
        May 25, 2018
    5. Zcraftman
      Zcraftman
      can you help me and my friend
    6. Audra Magermans
      Audra Magermans
      CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
      1. Pars2000
        Pars2000
        Watch the caps please.
        May 27, 2018
    7. Katie Carlo
      Katie Carlo
      hey, I'm on pokefind skyblock and AaronX0G made my balance -1.4bil plz can u fix this, I was at 1bil exactly EDIT: my username is bettypoo also I'm sendinfg this tom loads of staff members
    8. pikar19433
      pikar19433
      pikar19433 Hi, Yesterday I purchased !x Pro Trainer, this did not work so I purchased another one, so now I have purchased 2 X Pro Trainer. This also did not work, could you help me out please, and could I be refunded for the second Pro Trainer?
      Thank you.
      1. Pars2000
        Pars2000
        Email [email protected] with your receipts and explain your problem. Wait a while and they will get back to you. Also try logging into pokeworld
        May 27, 2018
    9. patrick isabelle
      patrick isabelle
      i didnt receive my grade pro i paid 8.49 usd do you know why can you help me...my pseudo is : Noe15
    10. XD001ShadowLugia
      XD001ShadowLugia
      Question did you think my alts username was 00_infinite because its not o its a Zero. And My main is unmuted so when can I get my alt to be unbanned? Also I use my alt for trading on pokefind I never known that I can get banned for mute evasion.
    11. iteal
      iteal
      When I tried to go on the server it says... Sorry, Failed to load data. Please contact staff member! I think it happen because I changed my name in minecraft. Thank you!
    12. MandTrule
      MandTrule
      For some reason pokefind is having lag and everybody I've been playing with has been having some difficulty. Is there anything that can be done to stop it?
    13. Jeremiah Daugherty
      Jeremiah Daugherty
      It won't let me place any pokemon after making a new island, when I don't have any on the island
    14. Smokin_dank
      Smokin_dank
      Hi my name is Marco irl. I've been banned permanently for an inappropriate name "CrispyFatAzz", but this was weeks ago. I shared my account with my brother and he changed the name but, now we have our own accounts and I changed my name to something better. Please unban me thanks
    15. reinier
      reinier
      hello in the gen 3 map with the badges i defeat homphray to unlock the door into the control room but the door didn't open. what can i do?
      username hasaflakie
    16. Gladiola
      Gladiola
    17. benneblue
      benneblue
      Why is my level 45 charzard now a level 29 charmillion?
    18. StoereBoyMart
      StoereBoyMart
      Please can you leave a message for me. My son is sadly. With kind regards from The Netherlands. Arco. See earlier message
    19. StoereBoyMart
      StoereBoyMart
      Good afternoon, for my 7 year old son I want too buy Pro Rank but I still got the message : you opened too many chargebacks. Can you help me to solve this? A few months ago we bought something but we didn't get it. Then we got (I presume) our money back via Paypal. Has that any to do with this? I am not an expert on this but my son wants to buy this (I pay for him).
    20. FreeTheBacon
      FreeTheBacon
      I recently logged onto the PokeFInd server to find all my progress had been reset, including my rank. Please fix this as soon as possible, thank you :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 30, 1994 (Age: 29)