Glad to be part of such an amazing community. Feb 3, 2017

MrWaffleFries - Chris was last seen:
Jun 18, 2017
    1. calvin
      calvin
      how do you get in the games
    2. Cillibean_the1st
      Cillibean_the1st
      hey I have a youtube channel and if you give me the youtube rank I will make a video on your server
      please consider this as it will raise the popularity or just get people to see the server
    3. NowYouSeeMe1233
      NowYouSeeMe1233
      By the way, there is a glitch with a pidgy that sometimes for some reason repeats the attack 4 to 5 times. quite annoying.
    4. Burnt!
      Burnt!
      what has happened to my game. i can go on other servers but when i go on play.pokefind.co it waits for a bit saying logging in and then says connection lost timed out. what should i do?
    5. jomm de leeuw
      jomm de leeuw
      my leaf stone is gone can i get a new one
    6. connor3r
      connor3r
      can I have some help it will not let me pick a starting Pokemon plz help
      1. FluffyBear
        FluffyBear
        Make sure you're on 1.10+. If it doesn't work relog.
        Mar 25, 2017
    7. Ryanmyworld
      Ryanmyworld
      When I switched my charizard with another Pokemon, it deleted my charizard! I looked in my pc, and it was not there too.
      How do I get my charizard back? Plus I used rare candies 6 times to lvl it up to lvl 36. What can I do?
    8. arrowflinger
      arrowflinger
      Hello, I cannot log onto the server and i think its the ip because when i type it into google it just times out with "error" and it just says disconnected in the minecraft menu e ive tried every single type of minecraft update but meh any other ips i can connect with number wise? message me or something.. thanks (sorry about spelling no auto correct)
    9. Monabalona
      Monabalona
      Hey. I don't know how to post anywhere else, so sorry if this is the wrong place to mention this. I found 2 holes and the cords are:
      -619.300/104.000/634.300. Thanks!

Found another one: -525.300/96.000/155.632 Thanks again!

I feel like I'm annoying you by now, sorry: -1070.700/104.00/-440.300

Thanks!
    10. ridder_milan
      ridder_milan
      can i sent photos ?
    11. kurtmula
      kurtmula
      hi, please can you help me i'v been banned because my name is Kinkys_Army i don't know why, this player who banned me told me it a curse. pls help me i didnt know and to be honest i picked up the name because it sound cool, i don't know what kinkys_army mean hahaha please help me if you can i really enjoying playing this game thanks .
      1. kurtmula
        kurtmula
        and if its a curse or something i already fix it i changed my name i swear that i didn't know that my name was bad i change it to "Kurt89" from "Kinkys_Army" please if possible unbanned me
        Mar 12, 2017
    12. Aron
      Aron
      i have a screenshot of it
      so you can mail me and i post it where you want it
    13. Aron
      Aron
      Thx that you unbanned me but when i came onn i got scammed i was trading a leaf stone for a fire stone he was speaking dutch so but he said you first an then he disconnected with my leaf stone
      :( his name is : Felix_de_auto you can also ban him voor innapropparite language
    14. Lucas
      Lucas
      hello my brother staff can not select a server then he gets thrown off the server he can join the server but not, for example server 13 can do about it ???
    15. Aron
      Aron
      I was banned because of my name a friend of me told me there was staff onn 2 days ago, and they said that i get an unban if my name is changed.
      my name is changed so? do i get an unban now?
    16. Gijs Dekker
      Gijs Dekker
      Mrwaffledfries,

i bought some eggs but apparently i was logged in on the site with a other acc.
      i payed and i waited for the 3 eggs i bought. they didnt come then i realized i was logged in on a other ac. I logged in with the correct acc. ( Gijs75) wrong one (Gijs74) i bought the eggs then on my good acc and got them
      is there a way of getting the 3 epic eggs on the good ac? I would really appriciate.

Gijs
    17. banana10303
      banana10303
      Hello my friend was banned because of the name. My friend from Taiwan he does not know english.
      His account is bought others .
      He can not change his name.
      He does not know the meaning of his name.
      This server. I want to play with him.
      He is playing the server every day. I want to catch the pet elf on this server.
      PLZ let him solve the ban. He called AnusGoblin. Please.
    18. Aron
      Aron
      Mr, WaffleFries
      I got banned on the server named pokefind because of my name.
      My name is GoldenDickk because i got hacked. Eugh #1.7 pvpcommunity
      i have to wait 3 days before i can chage it but im permantly banned...
      Im level 15 so i have inserted many hours of playing, This awesome game

Greetings, Aron
    19. Aron
      Aron
      Mr, WaffleFries :P

I got banned on the server named pokefind because of my name.
      My name is GoldenDickk because i got hacked. Eugh #1.7 pvpcommunity
      i have to wait 3 days before i can chage it but im permantly banned...
      Im level 15 so i have inserted many hours of playing, This awesome game
      Im also not aloud to post on the ban appeal forum. That is the reason why im sending you this message.

greetings, Aron
    20. Skelly
      Skelly
      MrWaffleFries I have a YouTube channel and I'm gonna make a vid of this game soon!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1998 (Age: 25)
    High School Student
    I am a 19 year old High School student. My life consist of Soccer, School, and Using my computer to do various things. I am too old for soccer where I live - so now all the free time I have is used on the computer. Server Administration, Photoshop, YouTube, Twitch, etc. I literally spend at least 10+hours a day on my computer.

Minecraft: I have been apart of the game for about 5 years now. I did not get into server owning, and administration till about a year in. So my experience with servers started 4 years back. Becoming a Mod on a SkyBlock server (Known as MineLegacy, that then became SkyTopia, SkyMania) I followed the name through many different owners - RasecLOG, xBikyouboy, BoomerDoesIt, M16xBlast, and even Aaron here. That is how I met Aaron. I would work day and night on the server, and when Aaron became owner I was his lead Admin and developer. I have more experience than most folks here. I may not know how to make Custom Plugins, Or Develop different things. But I have been around enough community to know commands - What to do - How to handle things.

How Many Communitys?: Well, I have Owned SkyForge - Factions, SkyForge - SkyBlock, SkyForge - SkyGrid, VoltoCraft - factions, McSkyBlock - SkyBlock. - I have been Admin on honestly too many to count - or even remember the names to. But the most important ones are, MineLegacy, SkyTopia, SkyMania, VoltoCraft, SpacePrison (Yes the server deadlox played on) and some others.

I rarely am promoted to Mod, but go straight to Admin due to my past exsperience with Owning, and Being Admin on SkyBlock, Factions, Plots, PvP, Kits, Prison, MiniGames so on and so fourth.

Why I am here: Aaron one day messaged me about this great opportunity, I joined and instantly laughed. Due to the fact of how well done everything was, how custom things were. The beauty of the server, the amazement I saw around. Not to mention how many players where on. Later on - I was invited to the Staff List / Call and teared up a little bit because I know how far this server is going to go.

When am I leaving: Well see... Never. I potentially want to make this my Job. Either as like a forum moderator / Livechat helper to help with things. Start a YouTube or Twitch and film on the server. Only time will tell, so we shall see.

If there is anything else you would like to know about me. Feel Free to ask! I am quite literally an open book :D

Signature

[​IMG]
    Important Server Link's
    < Profile | Apply for Staff | Live Map | PokeFind Twitter | Discord >
    < PokeFind Facebook | FAQ >

My Important Links
    < My Twitch | My YouTube | My Twitter >

If I helped in any way, Go ahead and leave a like.
    -MrWaffleFries
    [​IMG]