Aaron
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017

Aaron

Active Member, Male

If you're having purchasing issues, please contact me on discord: aaron#2242 Feb 21, 2017

Aaron was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. JacobSwift01
      JacobSwift01
      How do you get on
      1. D_Diamonds
        D_Diamonds
        Apr 8, 2017
    2. Kiiko
      Kiiko
      His account isn't a ban appeal or a one ticket to having a youtube rank.. Just add him on discord if you have any problems.. And there is a application format for youtube that you have to fill out and post.. Please stop putting "I got banned, unban me". Also the chances he will reply to you are very low so theres not much point. You'd be better off talking to him on discord. . .
    3. JentsGaming
      JentsGaming
      Hello I am a small youtuber with about 1200 followers and I post minecraft stuf
      I love playing on your server and I would like to show my viewers evrything about your server
      I would love to get some eggs so I could show my viewers what they are like 1 of eatch would be more than apreciated my ingame name is Jents and I useally play on lobby 21

Thank you allot
      signed, Jents
      1. D_Diamonds
    4. Jeff0G
      Jeff0G
      i also want u to know i have also been a Mod on another very well known server so i have experience
      1. D_Diamonds
        D_Diamonds
        Good Luck on your application and make sure you include this in your "Prior Experience:" section.
        Apr 8, 2017
    5. Jeff0G
      Jeff0G
      i did a staff application and i hope i get a staff job
    6. char88
      char88
      I BOUGHT A RARE EGG THIS MORNING AND I HAVENT GOTTEN IT MY MINECRAFT USERNAME IS derpymustachepig
      1. char88
        char88
        does he reply to theese
        Apr 1, 2017
      2. D_Diamonds
        D_Diamonds
        Private message him on Discord Aaron#2242
        Apr 8, 2017
    7. Loganator1212
      Loganator1212
      I bought 2 epic eggs yesterday and I have relog 'ed and checked the incubator many times. I have a receipt if needed, please help. I have messaged a few people, sorry didn't know what to do. Thanks. Loganator1212 Do I have to go to discord?
      1. D_Diamonds
        D_Diamonds
        Private message him on Discord Aaron#2242
        Apr 8, 2017
    8. -TheZacAttack-
      -TheZacAttack-
      hi, i bought 3 rare eggs and it took the money but after half an hour and 5 relogs i still recieved nothing. Please help me fix this, thanks (mc user is TheZacAttack123 if that is needed)
    9. kieran007
      kieran007
      i bought an epic egg yesterday night and i have not resevied it and its been over 24hours
    10. DimSUmWarrior59
      DimSUmWarrior59
      I would like to apply for staff as I'm very mature for my age and I do not grief I would love to be part of the team! I really love this server and enjoy playing it thanks
    11. Kiansantang05
      Kiansantang05
      Hello can you please help me i bought 5 lucky egg and 1 epic i have waited 12 hours and i havent received the items that i bought PLS HELP ME
    12. Candice Pike
      Candice Pike
      hi please can you help me I order some items yesterday and still haven't received them!?
    13. Terrier_Paws
    14. Ragingamer1125
      Ragingamer1125
      hi Aaron I have a problem.....I cant trade in my items like pokeballs. if you can fix this please and thanks.
    15. Cillibean_the1st
      Cillibean_the1st
      hey I have a youtube channel and if you give me the youtube rank I will make a video on your server
      please consider this as it will raise the popularity or just get people to see the server
    16. Puppieslovers
      Puppieslovers
      My friend started on my account and I'm really, really sad. Is there anyway I can start over?
    17. Burnt!
      Burnt!
      what has happened to my game. i can go on other servers but when i go on play.pokefind.co it waits for a bit saying logging in and then says connection lost timed out. what should i do?
      1. JacobSwift01
        Apr 6, 2017
    18. jomm de leeuw
      jomm de leeuw
      my leafstone is gone can i pls get a new one
    19. Sorcerer866@LegoMasterrr
      Sorcerer866@LegoMasterrr
      how long does it take for the staff to read my staff app?
    20. Blastoise61927
      Blastoise61927
      how do I apply to put my youtube on my account
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    realPokeFind
    Twitter:
    pokegofind

Signature

[​IMG]
    I get tons of messages, so super sorry if I don't respond right away! Thanks for understanding and I hope that you all have a great adventure!