High School Student

MrWaffleFries - Chris

Crazy Active Member, Male, 25, from Nebraska, USA

Glad to be part of such an amazing community. Feb 3, 2017

MrWaffleFries - Chris was last seen:
Jun 18, 2017
    1. Cillibean_the1st
      Cillibean_the1st
      :(:(:(hey I am a stupid young boy who has made a big mistake. I HAVE PAID 88 pounds and shouldn't have because it's my parents card. Please can you find message me to say if there is a way for you to pay me back. PleAre help me to resolve this parent before my parents find out. Please help me.
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Sorry, but there is no way in which you are able to get the money back, as stated in the TOS on the store.
        Jun 3, 2017
    2. Pedro Janssen
      Pedro Janssen
      PLZ IM stuck in skyblock is there something to fix it or ban me from the skyblock
      1. ZombByeGod
        ZombByeGod
        Do /hub to return to Hub where you can pick to either go to Skyblock or PokeFind.
        May 4, 2017
    3. KidZoom
      KidZoom
      Chris I need your help, I been permanently muted and posted many appeals but no one answered. Pls I need to be unmuted
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Could you please put a link to the appeal here so that I may be able to help you out?
        Jun 3, 2017
    4. dividian
      dividian
      hey i was opening a rare egg on the mine craft server and the entire lobby including me lagged out and when i went on another server my egg was gone and i didn't get a pokemon plz help i makes me very upset and also is it possible for me to upgrade from expert to elite by paying the difference instead of full price?
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        For the egg, could you please make a thread on the forums, also about the ranks, you are able to upgrade from expert to elite by paying the difference.
        Apr 29, 2017
        dividian likes this.
    5. theoneyouknow
      theoneyouknow
      hey my friend theenderman1799 had put a charizard in the gym but it bugged out of his hand where he doesnt have it anymore is there a way to fix this problem?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. theoneyouknow
        theoneyouknow
        yea i will have my friend tomorrow send screen shots
        Apr 30, 2017
      3. theoneyouknow
        theoneyouknow
        where do i send screen shots
        Apr 30, 2017
      4. Madara_
        Madara_
        You can send to me in private messages.
        Apr 30, 2017
    6. jayc
      jayc
      hey there.
      I bought elite trainer but i am thinking of buying legendary do i have to pay full price or can i get a discount
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        You get the price of the rank you want discounted from the money that you have already payed.
        Apr 29, 2017
    7. PAYGOO GIFT
      PAYGOO GIFT
      Hey!! i just made a purchase! and theyre something wrong. please PM
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Could you make a post about this on the forums please?
        Apr 21, 2017
    8. Sam Crawford
      Sam Crawford
      i cant get into the server
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        What is the error message that you get?
        Apr 21, 2017
    9. Cubical_Gamer
      Cubical_Gamer
      There's a person in server one with Nazi symbols on his skin. Their IGN is NRA_BRO
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Could you make a post in the player report section please for further assistance?
        Apr 21, 2017
      2. MrWaffleFries - Chris
        MrWaffleFries - Chris
        Taken care of.
        Apr 22, 2017
    10. Neature
      Neature
      I can't seem to find the Mute/Ban Appeal Format? Could you please link it? Thanks.
      1. Madara_
    11. HamsterDog
      HamsterDog
      can you send me the link to the staff application?
      1. Madara_
    12. MelonOfDarkness
      MelonOfDarkness
      ok ill try again in 2 Weeks I'm ok with that BUT i don't understand why i was Banned because it says i was banned for Advertising MULTIPLE TIMES but i only did it ONCE! ONE Invite to another Discord Server ONE Time breaking the Rules! And NO i don't have a screenshot. Im sorry for doing so. (Btw. Im german so I'm also sorry if something is spelled Wrong)
      1. Lars
    13. Chen
      Chen
      where do i do unban appeals...
      you told me to change my username etc
      so now my username is Chen2427 can you plz unban me because i did not do anything wrong.. and they just permanently ban me for no reason
      1. Lars
    14. KidZoom
      KidZoom
      where do I post a ban repeal I'm permanently muted
      1. Lars
    15. Boogerman
      Boogerman
      this guy scammed me he took my stone and disconnected and for some strange reason i couldnt send any messages on minecraft because it said i scammed him, why?
      1. Lars
    16. redboomboom99
      redboomboom99
      you guys should make more pixelmon servers that we can play on that does not need us to download any thing for it.

P.S you guys make the best servers.
    17. swath
      swath
      whats the port number
      1. Lars
        Lars
        25565, but thats default (make sure you are playing PC 1.10+)
        Apr 15, 2017
    18. Cooper
      Cooper
      Hey my name is Cooper i'm Australian and i was watching Lachlan's Video on YouTube and i want to know how to play
      1. Boogerman
        Boogerman
        im also australian. you just need to find pokestops to get more pokeballs to catch pokemon. You can also fight pokemon to get xp. after you reach another trainer level you will be able to catch different types of different evolutions
        Apr 10, 2017
    19. KidZoom
      KidZoom
      I was permanently muted for spamming but I was jut saying letters
    20. PAULBF
      PAULBF
      Hello my name is Paul , i'm French , I'm youtuber and I've made videos about your server . I want to know how to get youtuber grade ? Thank you .
      1. D_Diamonds
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1998 (Age: 25)
    High School Student
    I am a 19 year old High School student. My life consist of Soccer, School, and Using my computer to do various things. I am too old for soccer where I live - so now all the free time I have is used on the computer. Server Administration, Photoshop, YouTube, Twitch, etc. I literally spend at least 10+hours a day on my computer.

Minecraft: I have been apart of the game for about 5 years now. I did not get into server owning, and administration till about a year in. So my experience with servers started 4 years back. Becoming a Mod on a SkyBlock server (Known as MineLegacy, that then became SkyTopia, SkyMania) I followed the name through many different owners - RasecLOG, xBikyouboy, BoomerDoesIt, M16xBlast, and even Aaron here. That is how I met Aaron. I would work day and night on the server, and when Aaron became owner I was his lead Admin and developer. I have more experience than most folks here. I may not know how to make Custom Plugins, Or Develop different things. But I have been around enough community to know commands - What to do - How to handle things.

How Many Communitys?: Well, I have Owned SkyForge - Factions, SkyForge - SkyBlock, SkyForge - SkyGrid, VoltoCraft - factions, McSkyBlock - SkyBlock. - I have been Admin on honestly too many to count - or even remember the names to. But the most important ones are, MineLegacy, SkyTopia, SkyMania, VoltoCraft, SpacePrison (Yes the server deadlox played on) and some others.

I rarely am promoted to Mod, but go straight to Admin due to my past exsperience with Owning, and Being Admin on SkyBlock, Factions, Plots, PvP, Kits, Prison, MiniGames so on and so fourth.

Why I am here: Aaron one day messaged me about this great opportunity, I joined and instantly laughed. Due to the fact of how well done everything was, how custom things were. The beauty of the server, the amazement I saw around. Not to mention how many players where on. Later on - I was invited to the Staff List / Call and teared up a little bit because I know how far this server is going to go.

When am I leaving: Well see... Never. I potentially want to make this my Job. Either as like a forum moderator / Livechat helper to help with things. Start a YouTube or Twitch and film on the server. Only time will tell, so we shall see.

If there is anything else you would like to know about me. Feel Free to ask! I am quite literally an open book :D

Signature

[​IMG]
    Important Server Link's
    < Profile | Apply for Staff | Live Map | PokeFind Twitter | Discord >
    < PokeFind Facebook | FAQ >

My Important Links
    < My Twitch | My YouTube | My Twitter >

If I helped in any way, Go ahead and leave a like.
    -MrWaffleFries
    [​IMG]