High School Student

MrWaffleFries - Chris

Crazy Active Member, Male, 25, from Nebraska, USA

Glad to be part of such an amazing community. Feb 3, 2017

MrWaffleFries - Chris was last seen:
Jun 18, 2017
    1. Frisk9003
      Frisk9003
      MrWaffleFries i bought 5 shadow eggs and 20 shiny eggs but they never got to my pokefind account so can you please send me the eggs i bought btw its all ready out of my bank account please send to my minecraft pokefind account my minecraft username:Frisk9003
    2. MC_yang_yang909
      MC_yang_yang909
      I WAS SCAMED BY PLAYER [poop12]
      i want to evo my scyther so i ask for help on server .
      player{poop12}said he can help after i accept the trade he just say conection is bad then he
      disappear
      he probably change his ID . i only remember he is level 33 he is in yellow team and his skin is or
      original Steve and he owns a green Dragonite .thats all i know.
      wish you can help me find him and get my pokemon back
    3. aKaTaZ_
      aKaTaZ_
      Can you give me advice to level up fast to a trainer level of 30 in 5 days?
    4. Minestar35
      Minestar35
      can u plz make me a member cause i love this server!
      1. iwin1302
        iwin1302
        You need at least 50 posts.
        Aug 13, 2017
    5. Owen_seago
      Owen_seago
      Hi there my cusion got banned because of ther dkin and ive changed it for her now is it possible to un ban her now please??
      1. iwin1302
        iwin1302
        Tell her to appeal
        Aug 11, 2017
    6. Noel Johnson
      Noel Johnson
      Hello I got a king's rock and would evolve to slowking. A guy wanted to help and he took my slowpoke that would be slowking. I asked if I could get it back and then he said I would give him ultra balls. I gave him a stack and then he just went with my slowking and my ultra balls. Can you help me get it back? (The guy who tricked me called kox_ on minecraft)
      1. aKaTaZ_ likes this.
      2. aKaTaZ_
        aKaTaZ_
        A king's rock is not worth to evolve a Slowbro to a Slowking. LOL Just to tell you. But I think the guy should get banned. XD
        Aug 11, 2017
    7. J.jGaming457
      J.jGaming457
      I was supposed to get an egg on the day of July 26 but your jr moderator Aviatrax says that I already bought one. plz fix I didn't buy an egg.
    8. datbossislit
      datbossislit
      how do you get on pokewars?
    9. ChiefB_RadGrant
      ChiefB_RadGrant
      today as i was playing i went to stack my 2 water stones together and they disapered and when i went to put away my 2 larvitars into my pc they disapered i tried re logging and everything and no one could figure out what happened.
    10. danielboom913
      danielboom913
      can u get me unbanned plz i have lag and i got banned
    11. Clayton Taylor
      Clayton Taylor
      every time that i attempt to download the resource pack it will finish downloading and the screen will flash then it will say [Proxy] Lost Connection To Server Can you please help me
    12. GodDestroyer6REAL
      GodDestroyer6REAL
      Ive been trying to join Pokemon world but it wont let me my resource packs are enabled and ive tryed everything promted,enabled,disabled,drect conect please help
    13. Rognn
      Rognn
      Does it work on pe
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Pokefind does not support PE, only the PC edition.
        Jun 8, 2017
    14. nathancamm!
      nathancamm!
      Hey, could you please change my forums name to Hopsicles? Thank you (:
      1. iwin1302
        iwin1302
        You should ask Lars about it.
        Aug 13, 2017
    15. peter3103
      peter3103
      hello, i'm banded beceuse i did by somting but my dad don't like it, he did cancel it but now i am banded and i have no mony what can i do?
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Hey, could you make a ban appeal please?
        Jun 7, 2017
    16. NyanCat613
      NyanCat613
      I was teleporting to my buddy base and It glitched out and I lost the mew two I am really sad about this I had to work for the player Asian_Assassin03 to earn it from him but now that it is gone I am rly sad :(

InGameName: NyanCat613
      trying to contact different mods so they can answer me faster
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Could you please make a PM with me for further assistance?
        Jun 7, 2017
    17. Cillibean_the1st
      Cillibean_the1st
      Hey a while ago me and lard talked about getting a chargeback and I said yes even though I would get banned please can do this charge back soon because I need it as I took the money from my parents credit card
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        We do not assist in chargeback's, as that is against our TOS, if you choose to chargeback, you will be banned.
        Jun 3, 2017
    18. xwizzax
      xwizzax
      My IGN is XwizzaX The game glitched and replaced my Jolteon (which i just got to a lvl 50 from a lvl 6) with a copy of my lvl 8 vaporeon what can I do to fix this problem and get Jolteon back
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Could you please provide some evidence of this?
        Jun 3, 2017
    19. richardsbarry
      richardsbarry
      Hi there, i cant seem to play the game. I've been playing for a few weeks now and two days ago i tried and when i tried to download the resource pack, it fails. I've done what it says and enabled the resource pack downloads I've even uninstalled Minecraft and re-downloaded it but get the same issue. I really want to play. please help me.
      1. Jadyns
        Jadyns
        Locate your .minecraft folder and delete the server-resource-pack folder, then re-start up Minecraft. That should fix the issue!
        May 13, 2017
        richardsbarry likes this.
      2. richardsbarry
        richardsbarry
        Fantastic, thank you! It worked!
        May 14, 2017
    20. fluffy052
      fluffy052
      Hi! I was hoping you could help me. When I logged on to the Pokemon world server yesterday May 9th all of my pokemon were gone, and my trainer level was reset, it used to be 12 or 13. Could you please help me restore this? Thank you, Fluffy IGN: fluffy052
      1. Madara_
        Madara_
        Could you please PM me some screenshots so that I may be able to further assist you?
        Jun 3, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1998 (Age: 25)
    High School Student
    I am a 19 year old High School student. My life consist of Soccer, School, and Using my computer to do various things. I am too old for soccer where I live - so now all the free time I have is used on the computer. Server Administration, Photoshop, YouTube, Twitch, etc. I literally spend at least 10+hours a day on my computer.

Minecraft: I have been apart of the game for about 5 years now. I did not get into server owning, and administration till about a year in. So my experience with servers started 4 years back. Becoming a Mod on a SkyBlock server (Known as MineLegacy, that then became SkyTopia, SkyMania) I followed the name through many different owners - RasecLOG, xBikyouboy, BoomerDoesIt, M16xBlast, and even Aaron here. That is how I met Aaron. I would work day and night on the server, and when Aaron became owner I was his lead Admin and developer. I have more experience than most folks here. I may not know how to make Custom Plugins, Or Develop different things. But I have been around enough community to know commands - What to do - How to handle things.

How Many Communitys?: Well, I have Owned SkyForge - Factions, SkyForge - SkyBlock, SkyForge - SkyGrid, VoltoCraft - factions, McSkyBlock - SkyBlock. - I have been Admin on honestly too many to count - or even remember the names to. But the most important ones are, MineLegacy, SkyTopia, SkyMania, VoltoCraft, SpacePrison (Yes the server deadlox played on) and some others.

I rarely am promoted to Mod, but go straight to Admin due to my past exsperience with Owning, and Being Admin on SkyBlock, Factions, Plots, PvP, Kits, Prison, MiniGames so on and so fourth.

Why I am here: Aaron one day messaged me about this great opportunity, I joined and instantly laughed. Due to the fact of how well done everything was, how custom things were. The beauty of the server, the amazement I saw around. Not to mention how many players where on. Later on - I was invited to the Staff List / Call and teared up a little bit because I know how far this server is going to go.

When am I leaving: Well see... Never. I potentially want to make this my Job. Either as like a forum moderator / Livechat helper to help with things. Start a YouTube or Twitch and film on the server. Only time will tell, so we shall see.

If there is anything else you would like to know about me. Feel Free to ask! I am quite literally an open book :D

Signature

[​IMG]
    Important Server Link's
    < Profile | Apply for Staff | Live Map | PokeFind Twitter | Discord >
    < PokeFind Facebook | FAQ >

My Important Links
    < My Twitch | My YouTube | My Twitter >

If I helped in any way, Go ahead and leave a like.
    -MrWaffleFries
    [​IMG]