A Command to see if There are any Staff on and Where they are

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gladiola, Oct 27, 2017.

Tags:
?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yeah

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. YES GET STAFF TO MAKE THIS

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Gladiola

Gladiola New Member

Have you ever looked desperately for a staff member but you couldn't find them anywhere? That happens to me almost every day. Whenever I am in need of help I can't find a staff member. They should add a command called /staff. With this command people will be able to see where a staff member is. That way you can go to the staff member's lobby and get their help.

It would help me a lot!

TheDoctor420 likes this.
  2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Just join discord. So many people would spam /staff. Lots of people just assume any staff memeber can access logs .. they can't.. half the time mods are called the person doesn't have proof.

3. Gladiola

Gladiola New Member

/staff would just give you a list of staff online it wouldn't spam any staff whatsoever. It would just bring up a list of staff online.
    Some people also can't access discord.

4. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Not really a useful command as you can easily get on discord and post a report or pm a nice list of staff or use the help channel.
    upload_2017-10-29_22-52-24.png

dombatt1 and ToastyTunes like this.
  5. Gladiola

Gladiola New Member

Not everybody can get on discord.

6. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Our staff team are not hard to come across, you'll usually see them rotating through servers and that would be the time to get their attention.
    Alternatively we have created the discord and forums for this exact reason, you can contact staff for problems on these platforms as well as the community themselves. I really don't see a need for this command.

7. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

I understand what Gladiola and Ordaine mean. Not everyone uses discord so not everyone can get a message to staff. The Pok forum is a place where staff checks multiple times a day. If you have a question or problem people and staff can easily inform as so as they check the forums and repsond to your post.

8. Gladiola

Gladiola New Member

.... Not everybody can get forums. Some people don't have an email account and can't get on it. If there was a in game command it would be a lot easier for everybody. And staff don't always look on the forums, there are some staff that haven't been on the forums for a while. Also when you chat with a staff in game you can explain more, on the forums you can only have a limited amount of characters. This command would just be a good edition, it wouldn't harm anything so why not?

9. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

There's always staff who are checking forums, maybe not all of us use forums but enough of us check it every day to get questions answered quickly. Also there's usually staff members on the server 1's or the last server in generation 1 world so we should be fairly easy to locate. :)

10. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

If you desperately needed help you would make a forums and or discord account . If the person can't be bothered to then they don't really need help

11. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

If you join discord, you can go in #help or dm a manager!