A Greeting of Some Sort?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Soraxus, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Soraxus

Soraxus New Member

I'm not so sure how to start this off, but I guess a simple greeting would be a good beginning.

So.. Hello!

I'm Soraxus. Better known by Sora and I am among you, as one of the other players of PokeFind. I am not that special of a person--as much as people tell me I am. I am currently 18 years old at the time of posting this. Along with playing PokeFind, I'm also a music composer. For those who don't know what that means, it means I write music on a set of staffs to make a song or piece. I would post my SoundCloud, but I'm unsure if that would be advertising. So unless requested, I won't post it here. Aside from that, I listen to mostly all kinds of music. Some of my favorite genres or types of music are KPop, JPop, JRock, DnB (Drum and Bass), Electronic, Speedcore, Drumstep, Dubstep, Rock, Trap, Pop, the list goes on. I mostly compose classical pieces and each piece is about three minutes long.

But music aside, I also play different games like The Binding of Isaac, osu!, Town of Salem and more. If anyone else plays those games, we could totally play together some time!

Other than that, that's the majority of what I think I can introduce myself with. If you got any other questions, feel free to poke me on the Discord or even on the server!

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey Sora, if you want you could send me your music in a discord PM, it sounds very intriguing! Also, you are very special and I am glad you are apart of the PokeFind community!

3. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Hey! I've seen you around discord a lot and you seem like a great person!

4. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

You play OSU? o_O