A Modest Cry for Help

Discussion in 'Help' started by HowDragon, Dec 4, 2017.

1. HowDragon

HowDragon New Member

Sooooo I haven't been able to play at all recently because of this error message when I login to Pokemon World. It goes as follows:
    "You must have the resource pack enabled in order to play! Make sure you have server resource packs enabled and you click accept!"

So here's what I've done just from looking at threads related to this issue.
    1. Checked to see if resource packs are enabled, which they ARE. (I've tried login in with both "Prompt" and "Enabled".
    2. When I set it to "Prompt", it asked me if I wanted to download it, I clicked yes, - and then it gave me the exact same message.
    3. This was weird, so I restarted minecraft (this didn't do anything), and then restarted my Mac (also didn't do anything).

Most if not all of the help I've seen related to this issue is Windows-Oriented so if anyone with MAC knowledge has any insight on the issue it would be great. Please only comment if you have new solutions however, I hate getting the same old "restart mc.....and relog....." like I haven't already tried most everything.

I love this server, and hope ya'll can help me out. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: PLEASE READ *****

This is ONLY an issue with Pokemon World, (the only thing I do on pokefind), I have tried logging into the other subservers like skyblock and then going back to World, this does NOT work for me.

2. WinnieLove

WinnieLove New Member

Hello HowDragon,

For starters are playing Pokéfind on the Minecraft Version 1.10 or higher? If you've done that already, I'd suggest putting in more ram for the Minecraft version that you play on, you can find a video on how to do that easily on YouTube!

3. WinnieLove

WinnieLove New Member

Is this problem fixed?