Alolan Event 2 (w/ Shiny alolans)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voultronix, Jun 14, 2018.

?

Would you like to see Aura Alolans

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Potentially if they were cheap or obtainable through a quest

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

[​IMG]

Alolan Event V2
    Pre-Context
    !Please note!: This is just a suggestion and is open to criticism however this post is aimed towards staff : moderators , builders ,admins and Danny + Pablo. Also enjoy the sprites which liven the post up.

I think its safe to safe to say the original Alolan Event was a success and I know a lot of players want a second round to catch even more and potentially catch the rare Alolan Exeggutor . I think this time round it would be great to see both Alolans and Alolan Shinies spawn at the same time. It could be done by removing the enchant glow on normal alolans as their sprites are so fundamentally different to normal sprites trainers should still notice them on their trackers! Maybe Alolan Spawns could be upped and then the shiny be based on the spawns of alolans that way shinies are going to be even more rare. Just a thought ! Let me know how you feel about it.

Potential Release Date: July / August

(Ive already made the textures for them ;))

[​IMG]

HobbyGuy123 likes this.
  2. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Maybe include something with the Safari Zones. Some quest where you meet cool Pokemon at Funley? Just random thoughts.

Just a question thought, what are all the Pikachu textures for?

Nice job with the skins though, I will say the Alolan Grimer would be confused with a regular one.

3. GalaticDoge

GalaticDoge New Member

I see no problem with it, so why not?