/Bag?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bananabubble, Apr 22, 2017.

?

Would you like to see this update come to Pokefind?

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. Bananabubble

Bananabubble New Member

Just a quick short suggestion. /Bag would be a new command that allows the player to be able to open an extra storage space, It's basically /Pc but for your items. It would be for players who have purchased the Pro rank and upwards. You could increase the amount of storage they get depending on their rank.
    eg. Pro gets 9 extra slots of storage - Expert gets 18 extra slots of storage and so on...

I think this would be a great little update to the server and make the server even more enjoyable

(P.S) I am sorry if anyone has suggested this before me and I do not intend to steal / copy your suggestion =)

-Bananabubble

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I had suggested something similar before. A bagpack for only Tm/Hm. But this would probable be better. I like the more spaces for higher rank idea.

Bananabubble likes this.
  3. Bananabubble

Bananabubble New Member

Awesome, I'm glad that you liked the idea. like I said in the post I didn't intend to steal / copy your idea.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  4. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

This would be very useful and also an ender chest for the players who dont have a rank as we need some where to store tms and hms

Bananabubble likes this.
  5. Bananabubble

Bananabubble New Member

That is a great idea!