Better Pokewars Waiting Room

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JFan, Sep 23, 2018.

1. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Dear everyone,
    I knew that sometime waiting in a waiting room is so long so I suggested this.
    ==============================================================================
    -There will be tutorial
    -There will be a move reviewing location that uses an NPC that wears:
    Leather Chestplate, Leather/Iron/Diamond Leggings, Leather/Iron/Diamond Boots
    -The move reviewing spot will give you to choose other kits and review the power of it
    -There will be a pvp zone
    -The only armor that player can wear in the pvp zone is Leather Chestplat/leggings/boots and a Wooden Sword
    -The pvp zone can allow player to use every type of kits
    -There will be a dueling zone for 1v1, the mechanics are simular to pvp zone
    ==============================================================================
    So this is the end of my suggestion, hope this can make waiting room less boring, I hope this feature can be added into the Pokewars Revamp too.
    PS: I knew that PvP zone will out but is that all my suggestion will out?(edited)

2. fedarius

fedarius Active Member

For tutorial, ok, but for the PvP zone I am not so sure since it is a waiting room. There is already a parkour. I think that adding PvP zone will just be too much for the simple waiting room. ( That is just my opinion )

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Same, I agree with the idea, just not have pvp in the waiting room. Nice idea again though!

4. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Honestly looking at the idea, I really like some of the ideas that you incorporated such as a move description guide; I personally find it quite tedious having to go to a forums document that will soon be outdated every time I want to look up the effects of a move. I personally think that this should be added to the hub rather than the waiting lobby because soon ques will be much quicker with the update. As for a pvp arena and a guide, I don't believe a guide is really necessary at all because PokeWars in my opinion is a self explanatory game and tutorials for similar gamemodes are already made. Finally, a pvp arena would again be unnecessary with the quick wait that will soon be in effect as well as what fedarious already pointed out that there is a parkour. Overall, nice suggestion!

5. KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT New Member

kinda agree with you

6. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

OMG KevinKimYT!!1!11!!

7. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This actually sounds like a awesome idea for new players that don’t know how to play the game mode good job