BotéMon bot

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by samjordan1928, May 10, 2017.

?

Add BotéMon bot

1. Yes,

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Needs thinking,

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not needed,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. samjordan1928

samjordan1928 New Member

I'd like to suggest adding the BotéMon bot to the discord channel. You can read the description below.
    BotéMon is a Discord bot designed to serve as a pokédex. It supports Pokémon GO specific features such as displaying evolve cost and egg hatch info.

To get started, invite the bot to your server and type ?help pokedex, or just mention the bot!

Features Command
    Displaying stats on up to 722 different pokémon specified by name or ID ?pokedex
    Including images from generation 6 Pokémon XY with the ability to scale the images however you like ?pokedex scalefactor
    Automatically correcting names that are very similar to a known pokémon
    Displaying a list of pokémon that hatches from a specified egg ?pokedex egg
    Returning a list of all pokémon with specified types ?pokedex type
    Returning information based on type efficiency of a specified type ?pokedex effect
    Using mention as an alias to ?pokedex and replying from anywhere in a message

Here are some images: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you all can consider my suggestion! Vote on the poll at the top, please!

BrightShadow likes this.
  2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Wow this is really cool. Those gif are really impressive. Almost seems as if it's already added.

BrightShadow likes this.
  3. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

This would be really cool! I think it's own text channel just for the bot commands would be best.