Bring Legendary Birds Quest Back Or Make a new quest!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pokemon_Is_Best, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Pokemon_Is_Best

Pokemon_Is_Best New Member

Hi Staff, I wanted to tell you can you bring Legendary Birds Quest back? Because many people joined in 2018 July/June and etc. And they missed the Quest. I also missed it and some people When they see people who aren't Legend rank having Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno They will think they are hackers Or something. And I am not making this suggestion just for people not to say "Hackers" I wanted to bring the quest back because many people missed it and got sad. And also if you can't bring it back, Atleast you could make a event for legendary birds. Thank you. I hope you bring it back or If you can't bring it back Make a event for Legendary Birds. Or also you can add a new quest Which gives 1 Legend but not free for the Quest, You need to talk to a person, Then he will tell you what to do, Then You need to fight so much Npcs and the all Npcs got lvl 100s and good stats or we can get rare stuff from the quest if getting A Legend isn't that fair. Thank you. :D

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey Pokemon! There is a quest in works confirmed by Professor Hemlock saying they are working on a legendsry dog quest! Hope this answers the question <3

Pokemon_Is_Best likes this.
  3. Pokemon_Is_Best

When is it coming out?

4. RainbowTeletubi

No set date sorry! Hopefully there will be more info soon.

Pokemon_Is_Best likes this.
  5. Pokemon_Is_Best

Oh ok thanks

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I do think they should bring this back regardless of the dog quest. Since no one is going to pick up one of the birds with legend rank they might as well bring back a quest for it from time to time.

7. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

agreed but only every so often say every 4-6 months as it is a limited quest

8. RainbowTeletubi

Yea more quests for legendaries would be cool, not too often, since legends will feel ripped off, having to spend alot of money for legends just for them to easily be obtained.