Challenges Different On Every Server

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ZombByeGod, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I noticed that challenges are different on ever server. Is that bug?

Also I was doing the weedle challenge yesterday and got half way through before I decided to do the rest tomorrow. I come tomorrow and the challenge is replaced even though it wasn't supposed to change for 20 hours when I had left and I was on the same server. After going to another few servers, I found that exact challenge and it was half complete.

After finishing it, I wanted to see If the third challenge slot would be gone forever (or until the time resets) on every server (cause if it would then it wouldn't be a bug). Sadly after I joined another server, I could do another 3 challenges meaning that I could infinite challenges.

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Yes this is know, how ever. We would applaud anyone that would do all 3 challenges on all 30 servers, doing 90 challenges. Granted some challenges are Battle 20 - or catch 20. Or even fight Red... So the challenges are quite difficult. This may or may not change in the future.

Awesomebanana likes this.
  3. Awesomebanana

Awesomebanana New Member

hey mrwafflefries :)

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I meant doing easy ones like catching 10 gastly or rattata for rare egg but I geuss you could probable only do a few of those a day. I thought it was a bug but I geuss it's a feature (Right?). Thx for clearing that up :D

5. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I think having challenges on each server different is actually kinda a good thing, I don't know but I like it. As long as they work correctly.