Christmas Quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tornadofirewave, Nov 12, 2017.

?

Do you think this should be added?

1. Yes, would be a nice holiday quest

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Would take to much developer time.

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

1. The Christmas Holiday Freeze: This quest will need 2 pokemon as prizes, Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Sandshrew, the quest should start with Michael saying that the pokemon world has been going under a extreme cold, he believes pokemon from another region are starting to use their abilities and moves to call this never ending snow, if it isn't stopped it could wipe out every single pokemon, then you must undergo certain areas in the region to fight certain NPCs with high level Ice Pokemon/Water Pokemon. (Rewards: Alolan Vulpix/Sandshrew, 25 tokens, 100k coins, 1000 trainer exp)
    2. Assisting Trudly: Trudly has been gone for a while and Michael has been worried about her, with winter coming soon he is afraid Trudly could freeze to death, Michael wants you to find Trudly before she freezes. (Rewards: 10 - 25 tokens, 100k coins, 300 trainer exp)
    3. The Ice Prince: Regice is out in rage! Michael has been injured and his pokemon have been defeated against Regice, Regice continues it rampage through Dracaena defeating whoever stands in its way, even the town's champion. It's up to you trainer to defeat Regice and calm it down before freezes the region! (Rewards: 10 tokens, 50k coins, 200 trainer exp)

TheDoctor420 likes this.
  2. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

with number 1 I think there is the issue that Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Sandshrew are from a much farther gen than pokefind is currently at. Tho I can recall there was snorlax snowman in one of the anime episodes so that might be a good substitute. 2 is a good idea and the rewards dont seem overly done nice touch. 3 I dont know if a regice will find its way over to gen 2 but if he does we might wanna be cautious. I love the ideas!

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Pretty simple and good ideas. But no.1 is something I actually thought of ages ago but then realised it would be silly to add just 2 alolan Pokemon vs all the Alolan Pokemon.

4. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Would be really fun to go through another fun Pokémon themed Quest, would love to see some Winter festivity!

5. NinjaThief2000

NinjaThief2000 New Member

Nice idea! :)

Could work on a holiday type pokemon you could get from holiday eggs.

6. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

These sound absolutely amazing and I actually really wanna see these in the game. The coin rewards seem a bit too high so maybe bring those down a bit, but other than that, it sounds like it would be so much fun!

7. HappyEmilyR

HappyEmilyR New Member

Dude! Christmas quests would be awesome.. I like your ideas too they are simple and awesome which makes them more realistic to implement.

8. Dinoter

Dinoter New Member

I like the quests! Though the reward should be a Christmas egg or something instead of alolan pokemon