Dratini Evolution spawns (gen 1)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voultronix, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I don't know why this hasn't been suggested yet after several months but if you haven't noticed pseudo legendaries spawn way more in gen 2 because all 3 evolutions of the pseudo legendaries spawn where as in gen 1 only dratini spawns. I think the best way to resolve this is simply to allow dragonair and dragonite to spawn in wyvern. Maybe lock the dratini related spawns to just wyvern and not in the water because dratini is just pure dragon.

Just thought this should of been said a while ago.

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

11/10 Suggestion

3. SeanW221

SeanW221 New Member

Don't you have to be certain level to see dragonair or dragonite? You would not see dragonite if you are lower than level 48, so that is why only dratini will spawn in g1. Edited: oh I know what are you saying.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

No I'm lvl 50. Dragonair and dragonite do not spawn in gen 1

5. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

https://pokefind.co/wiki/index03a7.php
    Btw, dragonair and dragonite do spawn in gen1. But its ridiculously rare, so maybe that's why you concluded to dragonite and dragonair don't spawn in gen1.

I don't have proof, but I can assure you that I once caught a dragonite in gen1 (btw its lvl 25+ to see dragonite in gen1.)

Also it shows on the pokefind wiki page that they do spawn.
    Link: https://pokefind.co/wiki/index03a7.php

I do agree with the spawn lock in wyvern tho, other than that the rest of this suggestion is already implemented.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017