Eggs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ComicYT15, Apr 7, 2017.

1. ComicYT15

ComicYT15 New Member

I think that if the this server is 'Pokémon Go related' eggs should be collectible. Eggs should have the same if not lower drops rates of evolution stones. As many may know Minecraft is a game originally aimed at kids and most players don't have the possibility to buy every single thing that's is in the store (Specially if its over priced).
    The Aura Eggs that have been introduced to the Minecraft poke find server are limited edition and even with a discount they are extremely overpriced. Another way I think would be more interesting to get eggs is by doing random supply drops across the map. I believe this would bring the community closer together to form a bigger bond. In every supply box there would be 10 eggs of random types, each person opened the box and it randomly gave them an egg (without the persons choice of course) and this supply drop would happen maybe 10 times a day.
    Hopefully you find my idea relevant and interesting :D
    Kind Regards,
    Comic

Rachachau likes this.
  2. smallnikozombie

smallnikozombie New Member

I totally agree , this should definitely be implemented in the game

3. TepDog

TepDog New Member

I agree! Great idea! +1

4. ComicYT15

ComicYT15 New Member

TepDog how do you make those cool animations?

5. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

@ComicYT15 just search up the Pokemon your looking for and type animations behind it

Like. Google search: (Pokemon name)Animation.

6. Grubas

Grubas New Member

I totally agree with you but did you know you can now get rare eggs from voting? I got one yesterday after voting on all 4 sites, I don't know if this is everytime or I just got lucky but you can atleast get 1 rare egg from voting.

7. Rachachau

Rachachau New Member

I agree. I don't have money to spend in the store. or up the spawn time on Pokemon that are rare in the game.

8. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

This server is so unique yet everyone thinks they deserve things that cost money

9. ComicYT15

ComicYT15 New Member

Maybe because its the right thing to do Voultronix

10. Voultronix

Why ? The right thing to do is to enjoy the game as it is so unique

11. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

The game is beginning to become a pay to win, that takes the unique away, but I still love it the way it is.

12. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

MCFinest_Danny: Addressing all the "Pay 2 Win" comments. Want to clear this up and shine some light on it.

First off, I 100% disagree about that comment. Sure I am biased, but hear what I have to say. Our Egg system is simply something that saves Paid players a lot more time versus having to grind it out finding a high IV pokemon. This is the same exact thing Pokemon games do, including Pokemon GO. On top of Paying Customers saving time, they also have a rarer cosmetic look to those Pokemon. Pay 2 Win would be if free players could not get what Paid Players can get. If someone can PROVE to me you can't get a 75%+ IV pokemon in the wild, then you are right that it is pay 2 win.

Practically ANY free to play game offers things to buy that save you time. Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, any minecraft server. Really I can't think of one free game that doesn't do that. Many of you who make the arguement saying CSGO is just cosmetic. Well guess what, you are paying $20 to play CSGO upfront. We don't charge a thing and still have salaries and bill to pay I would appreciate those who are complaining now see our valid point of view on the situation and appreciate it being free and able to do all the main components that paid players get. Yes, staying free makes it harder to get same IV as paid customer, but that entirely makes sense..

13. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

The point is, Pokemon is a game that people do have to work for it, like there are pokemons that normal players can't get like legendary and players that pay gets a legendary of there choice and it's unfair to players that have to work and actually get to places and unlike payers don't, I love the server but it to unbalanced, Pokemon is suppose to be hard working, players that pay can get to lvl 30 in 2 weeks, because of the over power Pokemon they can get and what then, you have every Pokemon in gen 1, do you sit there and wait till gen 2 comes out, that isnhow the uniqness of Pokemon is taken out.

Again I'm not hating on the server, I like some of the pricing of store but others I'm not to happy, and i really like the system but some stuff needs to be changed and put into balance.

14. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

If everything was "fair" then what would be the point of making a server. Ever minecraft server need to make money somehow otherwise there would be no incentive to make the server in the first place. But I do wish that you could get every pokemon in the game without paying (just make it really hard). As for myself, I do spend money on the server, not for ranks (well kinda) but just to support it. Even without ranks it can be fun and any free to player can beat any donator :D

Btw I like that charizard in your signature! I would also put a gif in mine if I had enough space :(

15. Voultronix

I see your concerns but other than legendaries I've seen people who have never paid money trade for auras and shinies and then trade them up for rank. That is extremely impressive