Endless Battle

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MaeBell16, Jun 7, 2018.

1. MaeBell16

MaeBell16 New Member

Hello! Earlier today I tpa'd to another player who had encountered a scyther. I tossed in my Doduo to fight it and the health bar appeared over my pokemon but the scyther did not move or gain a health bar to indicate it as an opponent, nor did any other opponent present itself. I tried launching an attack and the attack screen left. I could not get it to return or interact with my pokemon in any way. In an attempt to fix the issue, I decided to relog and when I came back I was in the middle of the ocean. If I try to /spawn I receive the prompt that I cannot teleport while in battle. If I try to walk to shore my chat fills with that prompt and I receive it on repeat. Another player suggested that I wait for the server to reset but it has been about 15 hours and the issue is persisting. I am not sure when the server reset takes place but this bug is making the game nonfunctional for me and I am looking for any suggestions of how to fix the issue and prevent it in the future.

2. MaeBell16

MaeBell16 New Member

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello MaeBell16,

I think I have a way to fix it for you but I will need a few things first.
    Can you tell me what Pokemon you had in your team in the last battle you did?
    Can you tell me when you are able to get on server?