Endless Battle

Discussion in 'Help' started by MaeBell16, Jun 7, 2018.

1. MaeBell16

MaeBell16 New Member

I posted into a bug report thread as well but I wasn't sure if this might be a better spot to look for help.

Hello! Earlier today I tpa'd to another player who had encountered a scyther. I tossed in my Doduo to fight it and the health bar appeared over my pokemon but the scyther did not move or gain a health bar to indicate it as an opponent, nor did any other opponent present itself. I tried launching an attack and the attack screen left. I could not get it to return or interact with my pokemon in any way. In an attempt to fix the issue, I decided to relog and when I came back I was in the middle of the ocean. If I try to /spawn I receive the prompt that I cannot teleport while in battle. If I try to walk to shore my chat fills with that prompt and I receive it on repeat. Another player suggested that I wait for the server to reset but it has been about 15 hours and the issue is persisting. I am not sure when the server reset takes place but this bug is making the game nonfunctional for me and I am looking for any suggestions of how to fix the issue and prevent it in the future.

2. MaeBell16

MaeBell16 New Member