FACTIONS WOULD BE AWESOME

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Newmo, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Newmo

Newmo New Member

Atm this is kinda like a more vanilla version of pixelmon and there are thousands of pixelmon servers out there.

This server has one thing pixelmon servers can't have, factions!!!!

You could store pokemon in chests or carry them and when you die or get raided they drop. That would be so cool! You could be just like team rocket!

Maybe so people would actually fight eachother maybe make a rule that when engaged in pokemon battles for raids winner gets to take a pokemon. And you can't be killed unless all your pokemon are fainted.

Just some ideas, obviously I didn't make it too detailed and it would need lots of balancing, but pixelmon factions would be awesome

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Absolutely not.
    Reason why, This is NOT pixelmon. This is completely custom coded, not server sided Pixelmon Mod. This is Vanilla Minecraft.
    This has Generation 1 pokemon and in the late future more Gens, we have an amazing map that we do not want getting destroyed. Again, the devs have worked months on what we have now, doing a huge learning curve and practically a new server like this would ultimately break the game and we would loose most of our player base. It's a great idea do not get me wrong, but it is way out of PokeFind's area they are working with.

3. Newmo

Newmo New Member

That's not my idea, I'm talking about a second world designed for base building and raiding. No need to be defensive, this is similar to pixelmon and that may cause trouble when attempting to grow in the minecraft market. A factions world is a new twist and may let people unleash their inner team rocket. Im not trying to be offensive in any way, shape, or form, it's just basic business

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

I apologize, I did not mean to come off Defensive. I just don't see the point in having a nice calm, peaceful, community destroyed by Pvp / raid or what ever with a new world. I could see things like a seperate world for base building, and storage and making homes or something. We already have pvp against other players with our Pokemon.