False Mute on skyblock

Discussion in 'Help' started by _Ghillie, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Ghillie

_Ghillie New Member

Hey, I was just playing skyblock with my friend when we came across a player being really nice to others by giving some money out. My friend AKA Bluestar031 asked kindly if he could have some money and he was rejected for begging and he said I don't like beggers which I 100% agree with so I messaged Xx_PokeFind_xX AKA the person being nice I said to him "if you don't like beggers why did you donate to AlexHinds" he then ignored me. later on about 2-3 minutes after I messaged him a JrMod Named WitherSlayer1 sent me a /tpa request so i accepted it and was confused why he wanted to tp to me so i typed in chat hey and saw i was muted for "You have been muted for Harrasment + Abusive Behaviour (1.0 Days)" i then tried to talk to him through signs but he was not looking at them or the chat where my friend confessed to begging and did not unmute me or mute him please help and check logsIi would like some justis.

Thanks

2. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

I'm pretty sure that talking with signs is mute evasion.

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey, if you feel you were wrongly muted you can appeal using the Punishment Appeal section on the forums. If you want to know why you were muted (what you said) feel free to dm me in discord and note that talking with signs while muted is Punishment Evasion which isn't allowed on pokefind.

4. _Ghillie

_Ghillie New Member

im sorry but how am i meant to defend myself for a false mute if im not able to talk to him nor did he give me a warning for something i didn't do. this is so unprofessional for a server this big

5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Please DM me and I will explain why you were muted following the evidence for the mute. There is always proof and always reasons for players to get muted. Mistakes happen but in this case it was not a mistake. I will continue this in a private conversation.
    Thread Locked.