Friendship Gauge/Way Of Seeing Friendship *Plz*

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RemixTech, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Should There Be A Meter For Friendship And More Ways To Raise Friendship

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Another Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RemixTech

RemixTech New Member

The Main Purpose Of This Thread Is To Suggest A Concept Of Keeping Track Of Friendship Which Specific Pokemon Need Friendship To Evolve Also A Move Called "Return". *****The Pokemon That Need Friendship To Evolve Are Golbat, Eevee (To Espeon And Umbreon), Chansey, Meowth, Pichu And Togepi On The Current Gen 2 Server Of Pokefind*****. Increasing Friendship Can Be Tedious As The Max Friendship And The Friendship To Evolve The Pokemon On The List Above Is 255. 0-99 Friendship Will Give +5 For Every Lvl Up, 100-199 Friendship Will Give +3 For Every Lvl Up And 200-255 Will Give +2. Since Its Tedious I Wish There Was A Way To See How Much Friendship A Selected Pokemon Has. Also, Wish There Was More Ways To Increase Friendship Like Other Pokemon Games Such As Walking A Specific Amount Of Steps/Blocks. Using Potions/Revives etc.

2. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Meowth doesn't need friendship to evolve only alolan meowth and that will not be added until much later in the future

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Ya I would like it if there was certain items that you could make your pokemon hold to increase happiness slowly but that won't come for a while. As for viewing happiness, I fell like it should be a command that the pro rank should get. Maybe there might be a scientist that can also tell your happiness.

4. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

I heard from a mouse that the METER for Happiness could be coming next update.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Happiness measurements will be coming soon. Wether It's a command or visible on the Pokemon data sheet is up to time to tell

6. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

I'm pretty sure they will add it like the IVs and EVs, where there is an NPC to check it and maybe a command for ranks, don't quote me on that, but I believe when/if they add it it will be like that.

7. ImaPricklyPear11

ImaPricklyPear11 New Member

That would stink if it did because im going to need to check it constantly for my pokemon like eevee :T