Gen 3 Early acess eggs (new and improved list)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voultronix, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Gen 3 Early access eggs !
    Pre-Context

!Please note!: This is just a suggestion and is open to criticism however this post is aimed towards staff : moderators , builders ,admins and Danny + Pablo. Also enjoy the sprites which liven the post up.

So I did make a list of gen 3 early acess eggs all the way back in july but although it was well recieved some people felt like some Pokemon were missing. This has always done extremely well in discord suggestions so I know people such as my self would love to see it happen however it probably needs more attention.

Implementation:
    pretty simple stuff : implement it the same way as gen 2 eggs were implemented although I hope that none of the Pokemon that come in eggs turn out to be common in the wild. As for price well id say the same as last time unless they are bumped up to minimum 90 ivs which I doubt will happen.

Pokemon:
    [​IMG]

I think this is a fair list considering that not all Pokemon can be good in the egg and those not so great Pokemon will most likely still be rare in game due to their uniqueness , if you have any suggestions put them in the comments below

2. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

I don't know if febas or beldum belong in a rare egg as they are incredibly rare in the actual games.
    Beldum, being that you can usually only get one in the entire game and you have to beat it first.
    Febas, being the rarest fish in the game to catch and that it evolves into milotic which by itself is super rare and valueable.
    Should probably belong in the upper tier eggs.

3. Voultronix

True but they will most likely spawn in the wild at low rates anyway. I hate to use pixelmon as an example but they spawn in pixelmon at decent rates

4. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

I'd assume they would be under rare spawns.
    I'd say to replace them with skarmory and swablu as they are more common, but still strong pokemon.

5. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I completely agree with you, having early access to gen 3 Pokemons would be awesome! The list of Pokemons you chose seems pretty fair ;) And thanks for adding Wailmer haha :p

6. Voultronix

By popular demand .

7. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

Oh lord. Here comes a huge Wailord.

8. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

If only varying sized pokemon were possible :(