Getting eggs from voting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeanTheGreat, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

how many eggs have you found from voting or buying online

Poll closed Nov 25, 2017.
  1. I have not Bought any eggs

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. I have not found any eggs from voting or do not vote

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. i have bought 1-4 eggs in my pokefind time

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. i have found 1-3 eggs from voting

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. i have bought more than 5 eggs or 5 eggs

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  6. i have found many eggs from voting (4 or more)

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DeanTheGreat

DeanTheGreat New Member

So i know that when a player votes they will get 500 coins 1 token and a chance(very high) of getting a rare egg and some other eggs,i personally have gotten alot of rare eggs but i dont vote very often so im wondering how rare they are plus others.so i have 2 questions about this process.

1. Out of every egg what are the percent chances to get them?
    2. What eggs are there that a player can get ex.(Rare egg,Gen 3 egg,Ect. "and cant get" _____)

one other thing is that if a pokemon is hatched(from buying or voting for the egg)will it get a higher IV than the average pokemon?

*also this is my 1st "thread" so if i did anything wrong please reply to it and tell me :)

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey DeanTheGreat!

Firstly, nothing wrong with your thread! Secondly, the exact percentage for getting eggs has not been released so I'm not exactly sure, but I'd say around 10% for rare egg and probably less for the other event/holiday based eggs. Currently the eggs that you can get from voting include Gen3 eggs, Thanksgiving Eggs, and Rare gen1 eggs. No other eggs are obtainable as of now, but aside from the Gen1 Rare egg, none of the eggs will be permanently available from voting. In terms of IV's, the lowest possible IV that you can get from a thanksgiving egg is 90%, for gen3 eggs its 80%+ and for Rare Eggs I believe its 70%+ although I'm not sure about the Rare eggs as it is not on the website. I hope this helps! If you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums. :)

3. DeanTheGreat

DeanTheGreat New Member

Thanks,this really helps! i hope they will mabye release the percentages someday but if not at least i have a pretty good estimate.also the IV's are pretty cool.

4. Krugini

Krugini New Member

If UV is close with her estimate of 10% then I am extremely unlucky. :(
    I haven't gotten any eggs from voting and I've done it at least 15+ times.

5. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

You can try to do some challenges! Weedle Challenge grants you a 30% chance of getting a rare egg upon completion!

6. DeanTheGreat

DeanTheGreat New Member

Well for some reason i dont see the weedle challenge anymore no matter how many servers i join and do /challenge to.i dont know why it wont work but i think its because im lvl 30+ in gen 2...

7. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

You can see Weedle Challenges sometimes in Kyoto Region, not always there but you need to find it in the right time ;)

8. Shuper_Shuckster

Shuper_Shuckster New Member

I know it's been 3 yrs since this discussion, but I was wondering if you could still get eggs from voting, or if it's just voting dust or I'm in the wrong server

9. DarkEclipic

DarkEclipic Active Member

Locked due to Necroposting