Glitch! Falling through floor after joining server

Discussion in 'Help' started by CaptainBatwings, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainBatwings

CaptainBatwings New Member

Hi

After I choose a server (any server) from the lobby area and the game loads I constantly fall through the floor for a split second and then it repeats. I can't walk around but can look, but when the glitch repeats my view point resets too.

Any ideas? I've deleted the resource pack folder but no joy,

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Have you tried lowing your settings with your game / Allocate more RAM / or re-downloading the Minecraft launcher (Deleting your entire .Minecraft)

3. CaptainBatwings

I've tried 1.10.2 and 1.11.2

I haven't tried changing ram settings, however, it used to work. I was playing it fine the first time I tried. The next time I tried it the glitch happened.

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Try reinstalling Minecraft? Does this just happen on PokeFind or other servers to?

5. CaptainBatwings

Just on pokefind and when I select a server and join. The lobby area, where the fountain is, works perfectly. Not had an issue like it before on any other map or server

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Hmm, I'm actually not quite sure what you can do. Besides the simple - redownload, restart, since you are the first and only dealing with this. I would have to do some research to try and fix that. Not sure - I apologize.

7. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

I believe your chunks are having problems loding, try click f3 + A when it happens again

8. CaptainBatwings

Thanks for your help. Reloading chunks didn't work. I have two minecraft accounts for both my kids. One account is fine the other glitches. Is there a way to delete the glitched account from pokefind and start again?

9. CaptainBatwings

I've managed to stop the glitch! But now I'm stuck underneath the Finderia Town Gym!!! I accepted a battle and the menu appeared and I fell through the floor and I'm under the gym and can't get out. The minecraft account being used is CaptainZweeble can my starting coordinates be reset/altered?

10. MrWaffleFries - Chris

You can always do /spawn to get out. As for resetting that account to try and fix the issue - currently not sure if we have a process to do that. Are you playing that account on the same computer that your using the working account?

11. CaptainBatwings

YES! Thank you all for your input. /spawn sorted it! I have peace in the house again :)

12. MrWaffleFries - Chris

You are very much welcome. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!