Glitched gyms, Pokemon and inventory malfunctions.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Freddypwner, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Freddypwner

Freddypwner New Member

Hello mods,

I had a very big glitch on the server. I was playing on gen 3 server 7. I ran to Sleepy Hallow and fought a player gym. It had one pokemon. I threw out my starter and hit it a few times then died. I then threw out an obedient pokemon that I got from Gen 1. I killed it 1 hit and it showed the normal prompt to select which pokemon to put in the gym. I clicked on dugtrio, another gen 1 pokemon. And it closed the menu. But insted of the gym being claimed or the "select your team" Prompt, The gym turned team/colorless. My bellosom (the pokemon I used to beat the gym) was just standing there. (this is when the glitch happened) There was no gym guy with my skin or anything there to click so I tried to throw out my pokemon with "Q", right click, and left click. Nothing worked. I thought nothing of it at the time. I then ran to Springdale and got a pokestop. I tried to move the items I got out of my hot bar but they wouldn't move. They started to pick up buyt just teleported back to the normal slots in my hot bar. I relogged with "/lobby" but the glitch was still active and I got teleported to the roof of gym 5. (in the following screenshots)

Please help,
    Me.
    2017-11-27_16.58.42.png 2017-11-27_16.59.14.png

Attached Files:

2. Freddypwner

Freddypwner New Member

I think it glitched because a different player from insticnt put a pokemon in the gym mid battle. When I started the fight there was only a Chinchou. It might think I was (am?) still in battle.

3. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

It probably glitched,since we had issues with Gyms disappearing or showing only a pokemon without the Gym Leader.The Gyms were fixed yesterday so you will probably not counter this issue again.For further information contact me or any other staff member.