Go Back To Focus On Pokemon Go Please

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Larzrum, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I remember when this was a Pokemon Go server. Which is why it attracted me to it in the first place. Since I wasn't able to actually play Pokemon Go.

So my suggestion is please go back focussing on the Pokemon Go side of the server. Nothing against Gen 3 but ever since we are forced to do badges to move up levels. I stopped playing on the server because I can't even do the pokemon go side of the server. Since I'm too stressed out worrying about the badges to actually focus on Pokemon gyms.

I had fun playing on the server pretty much since launch day up till Gen 3 came out. I know this suggestion may not be important to the owners. But it what I think made the server great and enjoyable. Running around catching Pokemon and Training them to go into gyms. I'm still going to keep up with updates. But I'm not going to be back until there is a Pokemon Go update.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I can somewhat agree with you . When the server became more game freak styled it ended up competing with pixelmon which a lot of people compared it too -_- and pokefind tried to accommdate that by adding in features similar to pixelmon . However with Pokemon survival coming in sure the gen 4 will have all the features Pokemon survival doesn't have

3. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

Larzrum, Pokefind doesn't have features from Pokemon Go such as Travel and Battle Music, Side Scrolling mechanics, Tap to Attack Mechanics, 1k,2k,5k and, 10 kilometer eggs as well as Cooperative Raids, Cooperative Gym Battles, Features Pokemon Spawns and Pokemon Lures. My questions are, does this list include all the features you want for Pokefind? Which features did I miss on the list? You mention the best part of Pokefind and Pokemon Go are Catching Pokemon and Training them for Gyms. Would you like to see more Pokemon worth catching? Do you like to battle gyms by yourself like in Pokefind? Would you like to see Team Instinct, Valor and, Mystic be more involved in our Pokefind game play? How can we Make Cooperative Raids work in Pokefind? Should Pokefind include eggs that hatch upon distance traveled? Is it the lack of Music that bores you? I ask these questions to understand why you are more interested in Pokemon Go than Pokefind.