Greetings and Benvenue, I'm Xanta!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xantaplays, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Xantaplays

Xantaplays New Member

Hello!

Name's Xanta and I've been playing Minecraft for a long time now. I found this server thanks to Ssundee and Crainer. I was a big fan of the old Pixelmon mod that I was sad to see it go, but now I can keep playing the lovely mix of Pokemon and Minecraft on this server. When I'm not grinding, I work a full-time job as a printing press operator for Shutterfly. So yeah, I am 28 years old and played ever since I was 5 and got Pokemon Red from dear old Santa. I'm currently working on making Youtube videos, streaming on Twitch and just hanging out with online friends when I'm not up to my elbows in printing inks.

Infinity_Wolf likes this.
  2. Infinity_Wolf

Infinity_Wolf New Member

Well thank you for joining this community! I hope you have fun, and I hope to see you around!

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the community and the forums, hope to see you around in game. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me on Here or the Discord (PokeFind Discord). ;)

4. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to pokefind, hope you have an amazing adventure in the vast world of pokefind.

5. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Welcome to the PokéFind Network! We hope you enjoy your adventure around here trainer! :) If you hsve any questions or inquires, feel free to message any staff member, we have Blue colored tags ;)

6. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, Xanta! I think it's pretty cool that you work a full time job for Shutterfly as it's quite popular. If you meet the requirements you could even apply to get a Youtuber/Twitch rank on our server! I hope to see you in game, and if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, my PM's are always open! :)

ShootingFor3 and ToastyTunes like this.