[Guide] how to Make signshops in skyblock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casff40, Dec 3, 2018.

?

did it work?

1. Yes Thanks!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No? DM me at Discord Casff40#8547

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Casff40

Casff40 New Member

Hello! I frequently get asked questions about how to make a SignShop on SkyBlock. Some of you may be used to making SignShops, but there are also players that are not familiar with this feature. The SignShops are very easy to make, but it is also very easy to make mistakes while creating them. Therefore, I decided to create this short guide to show you how it should be done. I hope you make good use of this guide!

SignShop Tutorial
    First of all, it is very important that you remember to put the items you are selling in the chest, if you don't, the SignShop will not work.

I would also like to remind you that some of the items won't be registered as actual items. This does not mean that you can't sell the item, it simply means that you will have to use the Minecraft ID for the item instead of the actual name of it.

Don't know the ID for the item you want to sell? Here is a link that will help you out;
    http:confused:/minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com

The SignShops has a pretty easy setup, and it is very easy to make;
    1st line - [Buy]
    2nd line - Item/ID
    3rd line - Amount
    4th line - Price

Pictures
    These two pictures will show you two things. The first picture is basically a picture of what I said above, this is just to make it very clear where you have to put what. The second picture is a picture of what the sign shop will look like when it's finished.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

thanks for the guide casff, when i first started on skyblock, i didn't know how to make a sign shop, so hopefully this will help others :)

Casff40 likes this.
  3. _Siamese_Cat_

_Siamese_Cat_ Active Member

Should be handy for some starters!!