[Guide] How to make SignShops in Skyblock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xArcuz, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello! I frequently get asked questions about how to make a SignShop on SkyBlock. Some of you may be used to making SignShops, but there are also players that are not familiar with this feature. The SignShops are very easy to make, but it is also very easy to make mistakes while creating them. Therefore, I decided to create this short guide to show you how it should be done. I hope you make good use of this guide!

SignShop Tutorial
    First of all, it is very important that you remember to put the items you are selling in the chest, if you don't, the SignShop will not work.

I would also like to remind you that some of the items won't be registered as actual items. This does not mean that you can't sell the item, it simply means that you will have to use the Minecraft ID for the item instead of the actual name of it.

Don't know the ID for the item you want to sell? Here is a link that will help you out;

http://minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com

The SignShops has a pretty easy setup, and it is very easy to make;
    1st line - [Buy]

2nd line - Item/ID
    3rd line - Amount
    4th line - Price

Pictures
    These two pictures will show you two things. The first picture is basically a picture of what I said above, this is just to make it very clear where you have to put what. The second picture is a picture of what the sign shop will look like when it's finished.​

[​IMG][​IMG]

Video
    I also made a video where I make a SignShop, in case this was not clear enough. In the example in the video I am not using the ID, but the actual item name;

Attached Files:

2. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

This guide is very helpful, that's help me a lot too.

3. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Great guide Joe! :D

4. Prof. Eevee

Prof. Eevee New Member

what about the pokemon how can we set it up for them

5. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Its not possible to sell Pokemon through Sign Shops, you will have to buy/sell pokemon the old way. However, I like the idea of it being possible, so it may be added in the future.

6. XXXRadiacion

XXXRadiacion New Member

SingShop are broken at the moment 9/29/2017 update soon please this needs to be fixed IGN XXXRadiacion if you wanna check the problem

7. veduco1

veduco1 New Member

is there not a way to setup a sell shop here or am i doing something wrong

8. Demon_H

Demon_H New Member

This is a really good guide, good for starters who are struggling to get money. Also helped me. Thanks! :)