Gym 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andy_Cool05, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Andy_Cool05

Andy_Cool05 New Member

I can't beat it as it just hits way too hard for gym 2 i literally lost 4 pokemon before battling the 3rd or 4th and they just get rekt and with the parkour it's just a bit too hard maybe dim it down about 1/2 a notch. Just a suggestion and i know about it would be too easy bit so i get if this makes no sense this is just a suggestion

2. Andy_Cool05

Andy_Cool05 New Member

I'm also planning to leave the server for a month or so because of this...

3. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

I would recommend you to use fighting type and fire type Pokémon for Gym #2 - get Pokémon that are at least level 25 and above!

4. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

For the second gym I recommend, using Pelipper for it being a water/flying Pokemon. It is somewhat fast and can put speed all of Ronaxxe's Pokemon. You just have to watch out for her Fossil Pokemon. If you can still use your starter Pokemon then you should find and this gym extremely easy. If this still doesn't work outside near the beach area you can find Seetods which evolve into Nuzleaf and if you have a leafstone you can evolve into a Shiftry. This is a grass/dark type Pokemon which can learn a very step mg bug move called X-Scissor which is really go for her last Pokemon. There is also a Pokemon called Surkit which is also found that which evolves into a really good Pokemon at level 22if you want to train it. With these 4 Pokemon you should be able to beat the 2nd and 3rd gym with out a problem.