Halloween Suggestions: Please Read :)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Soul2Reap, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Soul2Reap

Soul2Reap New Member

With Halloween right around the corner, I was just thinking of how to make the pokeworld servers look festive. With the release of 2018 Halloween eggs there was hallo chansey, or pennywise chansey. I was going to suggest maybe temporarily replace the poke center chanseys with the pennywise ones, and maybe the nurses skins change into witches, and shop keepers into zombie villagers. Spiderwebs and bats around town, jack o lanterns in front of houses and shops, with all the Halloween hype I honestly think it would be a hit. Maybe even a trick or treat quest where the prize is xp, coins, and rare candies. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and others on the servers thought this was a cool idea too. I could understand if it cant be done because too much had to be changed, then changed back. But as soon as the Halloween eggs were released there was a huge surge in how many people were online, in chat, and going nuts over them. I could only imagine with how amazing the architecture is in pokeworld, the kind of hype that Halloween decoration and festive quests would cause. Just a suggestion, food for thought.

Terrier_Paws likes this.
  2. EagleFeather

EagleFeather Member

I would really like the addition of zombies and the like, idk about pennywise tho...im not big on horror movies XD just my thoughts

Terrier_Paws and Soul2Reap like this.
  3. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

I agree with eagle. The concept of having zombies and pumpkins is nice, but I think that pennywise could be something else tho

Soul2Reap and Terrier_Paws like this.
  4. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I like Halloween also and the idea of changing the poke centre pokes sounds like a awesome idea :)

Soul2Reap likes this.