Help...Lost Many Pokemon

Discussion in 'Help' started by XxPuppylove, May 10, 2018.

1. XxPuppylove

XxPuppylove New Member

Dear staff,
    On May 10, 2018, the server may have experienced some lag that led to me losing about 18 pokemon through sheer bad luck. A player with the username ShadowerHunter visited the island that I shared with treytheboss8 and gave us multiple pokemon and other gifts. I went to visit his island, and when I tried to return to my island, the server told me that I was not part of an island. Thinking my island leader had kicked me, I created a new island because they were not online for me to get more information. Because I have a habit of falling off edges and losing the contents of my inventory, the first thing I did was place all my items, including the gifts, in two chests. As I was building, my Minecraft window lagged out and crashed. Upon getting back onto the server and attempting to go to my island, I teleported to the island that I had shared with my partner. As far as I can guess, the island that I created during the time of the server lag was deleted, along with all of my items. I realize that there may not be much you can do about my situation, but thank you for taking the time to consider my problem. My username is XxPuppylove and my email is [email protected]. Thank you for your consideration.