Hide and seek - Pokemon game suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kiiko, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

So you are either a trainer or a pokemon in the Safari Zone. Your goals are easy, Survive or capture.
    As the trainer you have to find out which pokemon is a pokemon and which one is just a pokemon prop. Your goal is to capture all of the remaining pokemon before the timer ends...
    Your a pokemon. Your goal is to stay hidden and try to act like a natural pokemon. Once you've been captured your out! Try to stay hidden!

Basically its Hide and seek or Prop hunt but instead of being a block or prop your a pokemon. There will be other moving sheep or other mobs that would be invisable with a armor stand as the pokemon.

ToastyTunes, ZombByeGod and Larzrum like this.
  2. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

i 100% support this idea

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I understand wanting to use this new be the Pokemon mode that pokewars uses but prop hunt has never been a big game mode for any of the games that have it. I think maybe in the far future they could do it but I feel like they should use a fully fleshed out game instead.

Larzrum likes this.
  4. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

To hard, it would be very hard to program it to where the Armor stands are able to move.

Voultronix likes this.
  5. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

true but they theres already moving armor stands which move as players why not make them follow mobs, though this may cause lag.

6. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Causing armor stands to move will cause maor lag and many people are already experiencing plenty of lag on the normal server. As much as I love the idea, I don't think it will happen.

Voultronix likes this.