Hm and TM ideas!! by Vision

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by __Vision, Mar 26, 2017.

1. __Vision

__Vision New Member

Ok so, We all love pokemon right? this server you have created has made me want to get up and just play lol But i had the idea of instead of the /fly and warp have HM and TMs available for purchase on your website for maybe like £1.50 for England or $2.19 for USA so we could surf learn flamethrower and other things it would be good P2W and its affordable so you could be in for a lot of cash even if its cheap just an idea i had while grinding Thanks for reading!

2. WizardT7

WizardT7 New Member

I agree.

3. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Great Suggestion, however I would make TM's available for people only in game without purchasing with IRL money.

4. __Vision

__Vision New Member

Good point But when you think about it if you have a spare pound or two your gonna purchase it rather than working for it haha!

5. Vexling

Vexling New Member

Have the option of both maybe? IRL or work for it. Working for it could be part of that NPC Missions stuff i was pitching in one of my suggestions. But if you wanted to drop the moneys and "skip" the mission...do so. OR Buy it...do the mission..and pass the TM-HM to another player in trade or something.

6. __Vision

__Vision New Member

Yeah could have you and your buddy go half for it and then switch it but then it would only be a one use thing couldnt be tradeable for a HM and a tm is one use lol

7. Retqliantixn

Retqliantixn Member

TM's and HM's would be amazing!

+1