Hm/Tm Bag

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZombByeGod, Apr 14, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should there be a Tm/Hm Bag?

1. Yes, It would be useful.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No, Because ... (Reasons In Comments)

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I know Hm's and Tm's have been suggested a lot but no ones suggested a Hm/Tm Bag.

What It Does: It's like a backpack that only stores Tm and Hm. That's about it.

Why It's Needed: There are over a hundred Tm's and Hm's in pokemon. That's more than the space of your inventory. So you need a place to store this which would be the Bag.

Note: Tm's and Hm's are not stackable cause they will have different Id's.

Grubas likes this.
  2. Grubas

Grubas New Member

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    ZombByeGod likes this.
  3. ZombByeGod

Opps, Didn't see those posts. Awesome idea anyways :D

4. Grubas

Grubas New Member

Yeah, and you've explained it in a much better way than me, so I'm very glad you decided to create this!

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I'm sure if it does come out there will be a shop where once you've purchased it you can use it again

6. AngadKapoor

AngadKapoor New Member

I like this idea, only there can be a few questions raised.
    Will the TMs be reusable, like Gen V games onwards? Or will they be single-use only?

Will they be sold in the PokéMart, or their own separate shop?

How much will a TM cost? Will status-inflicting/non attack-dealing TMs cost less thn attacking TMs?

Will HMs be obtainable in a shop, or separately through a hidden location/NPC?
    If HMs are sold in a shop, how much will they cost, and will that price be higher than TM prices?

Will the HMs follow Gen I pattern (7 HMs), Gen III (8 HMs) or later Gens, where some HMs have been removed (eg. Flash, which is now a TM)?

Will HMs like Fly or Surf be usable outside of battle, say to Fly to Snowtip from Finderia, or to surf to Aether from Finderia?
    If HMs are usable out of battle, will fainted Pokémon be able to use them?

I really want this idea implemented, so thanks for bringing this up, but until all these doubts are cleared, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to vote 'No'.
    I will GLADLY vote 'Yes' once these questions are answered, so no hard feelings, k?

<3

~AngadKapoor

7. ZombByeGod

That would only work if Tm's are reusable. If they aren't then will probable need a place to stone it somewhere. All depends on if Tm's are reusable.
    I hope Tm's aren't reuable cause that might be a bit op. Also I would have liked if some random Tm's could be found in the wild. It would be fun to explore and search for these. Obivoisily the place they spawn might have to be changed every now and then.

Also I don't think Hm's are gonna work (by that I mean have an outside of battle effect). Flying and surfing would cause a lot of lag cause the armor stand would need to be undated every block.