Houses :3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LoopyLoops, Feb 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LoopyLoops

LoopyLoops New Member

I was thinking about something, as many people know about Pixelmon, I had an idea that is kinda along the sides of it, I was thinking in the world there will be residential area full of houses which you can buy with coins, and with all the empty buildings in each town there can be shops for decorations for your house which no one else can build on. I just think this is a good idea because you can hang out with people at your house and show your pokemon or have team meetings. And I think the world should be able for you to eat or buy clothes ( aka stained leather ) I think making this happen will give the server more of a homey and lively place.

MrWaffleFries - Chris likes this.
  2. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

I really would like to see something like this in game. Remember in the older generations you could use a move at a certain spot and you could make your own hidden base?

3. LoopyLoops

LoopyLoops New Member

No I mean pre built houses and you can destroy them, it's just used for storing stuff and decorating.

4. LoopyLoops

LoopyLoops New Member

Can't* destroy

5. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

I agree with this idea, much like other server, we can each get a plot and a prepaid house in which we can upgrade with coins, along with extra storage for items.

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

I don't want people being able to destroy the houses... people would build bad things.

Think about Skyrim,
    Pre-built houses. Each one with more storage. Each one costing more. Some have armor stands and weapon racks. Would be able to travel to other peoples houses and stuff.

7. LoopyLoops

LoopyLoops New Member

I meant can't destroy it was a typo

8. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

The thing is, in the rules it says inapproiate builds is a ban

9. inkventive

Maybe it could be like SkyBlock and it starts with a small building on the island. From there it could be built on and act like a SkyBlock server where you could leave Pokemon for display and possibly implement breeding.

10. LoopyLoops

LoopyLoops New Member

Lemme me explain my idea because I don't think many people get it. My idea is there are pre made houses. You the player can not destroy or build on only place decoration that you can buy at shops I do agree if you pay more it can get expanded and you may show off your Pokémon. This idea is. Lthing like skyblock or survival.

11. inkventive

I think it'd be a great concept to add to the game.

12. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Oh okay, only be able to buy decorations. Like pots, flowers, paintings and item frames and stuff. I understand now :)

13. inkventive

Don't forget PokeDolls!

14. Aroza

Aroza Active Member

Like Pokemon Emerald

15. ProjetoX07

ProjetoX07 New Member

License LoopyLoope, I want to give an idea and take a few cazo agree.
    Well my suggestion and that, create another city, more with a focus of a city of Player, Could have Buildings and in the Apartments, there with the coin, we could buy the Apartment, and decorated in our way, type could only build in Of your own Apartment.
    And of course a store that we can Buy the Decorative Items.
    If you like the idea add comments.

(If I have spoken wrong, and why I use Google Translate, because I am Brazilian)

16. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

This would be neat, as i am a builder and do make money from being one i could probably make one of the best things on the server ;D XD ps- i could make people houses for pokemons :D

17. Madara_

I think it should be already premade as some people may not be the best of builders, like me :p

18. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

Terrible idea, then my build wouldn't be a war lord

19. Madara_

I love the premade houses idea, on a old server, we used to have houses that are prebuilt and we would be able to upgrade them with a special in game currency called gems. We also had an area to show off creative building designs underground.

20. CrazyOlHoboJoe

CrazyOlHoboJoe New Member

premade houses you can decorate is good, and extra storage. don't make it a totally different game like sky block, just an extra thing to do once in a while.