I cant connect to play.pokefind.co

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Iamevilbluecake, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iamevilbluecake

Iamevilbluecake New Member

hello,
    i tried connecting to the server with the ip play.pokefind.co but every time it says
    connection lost: timed out
    please help!
    ~cake

2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

You may be unable to connect to PokéFind because your internet connection wasn't stable, if it was actually stable, I recommend you to re-install Minecraft.

3. FantasyDragons

FantasyDragons New Member

i cant get into pokefind at all. how do i get in? pls help me. do i need to join mine craft or wat cuz i have it down loaded

Viswajithvinod likes this.
  4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello FantasyDragons,

Make sure you are using minecraft version 1.10.2 or 1.11.2 and that you have server resource packs set to prompt. In order to change the version of minecraft being used, you can make a new profile by going into Launch options (which can be found by fullscreening Minecraft) and creating a new profile with version 1.10.2. Then you can change the profile in use, by clicking the green arrow found next to the Play button when you first join minecraft. In order to set resource packs to prompt, you can click on the pokefind server in your list of servers, and click edit, thus allowing you to change the setting to prompt. I hope this helps, if you have any questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums! :)

5. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

As UV_Hail mentioned, PokéFind requires a minecraft version between 1.10 - 1.12.2 or else it won't work.

6. FantasyDragons

thank you. can pokefind be played on phones? bcuz i have a 1.10 on me phone

7. FantasyDragons

i like da vulpix
    ;)

8. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

PokéFind is a server built for PC, it wouldn't work for phones as it isn't compatible