I CAN'T JOIN KYOTO REGION

Discussion in 'Help' started by ROADKILL075, Dec 14, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROADKILL075

ROADKILL075 New Member

Hey, I recently started playing on pokefind and i m having a lot of fun so far accept for the fact that the other day i tried to play on the kyoto region and it says different messages each time one time it wull say "dissconnected" and the other it will have a long message. I can join the other region but i don't wanna start from lvl 1 again because of my progress so far on kyoto, anyway please help me :).

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello ROADKILL075,

This is an error with the resource pack that we have noticed, but it has to do with Minecraft itself so unfortunately it's not something we can easily fix. There are a few solutions available for the issue you have encountered, that would possibly fix your issue. Firstly make sure you are playing in Minecraft version's 1.10-1.12 as anything earlier or later has a higher chance of not working. Also, make sure you have resource packs set to prompt. Then delete your server-resource-packs folder in .minecraft in %appdata% and try and load the game again. If you are using any other mods with our resource pack, it may not work so disable any that you may have running. Let me know if this helps, if it does not work, there are a few other solutions we can try so you can reply to this thread or find me on discord if you have questions!

3. ROADKILL075

ROADKILL075 New Member

NOTHING IS WORKING every 1 in like 100 tries i get into kyoto region but i dont wanna have to click the same botton 100 times pelase helpp.

4. UV_Hail

Have you deleted the server-resource-packs folder?

5. ROADKILL075

ROADKILL075 New Member

6. UV_Hail

What version of minecraft are you running?

7. ROADKILL075

ROADKILL075 New Member

ive been going through alot but mainly 11.1.2 i think

8. UV_Hail

Hmm, message one of our managers on discord (MrsNaz) about the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience, not quite sure how to fix this issue.

9. TXRTony

TXRTony New Member

I have the same problem too

10. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Thread Locked